Saturday, 19 November 2011

Everything in between



Hello! ^^ It's been a long week and I hadn't updated much so this will be a very long post. Caution! Went out everyday except for Monday (going out means hanging out with friends anywhere further than BSD). Hoho.

I want to blog but sometimes I don't have enough time. And I don't want to blog half-assed, quality over quantity yo! ^^

I'll start by the most recent one. Went to KL with Xuan on Satuday. Wtf. Before that Xuan posted on twitter, "totes not going out tomoro, have to study!" yadayada and then a while later? "Eh, wanna go KL with me?". AAHAHAHAHAHAH DAMN! Pattern cannot change.

I think we complement each other too well. Too much. Accentuate each other's good side and also the flaws. Some ways we're alike? Bad at timekeeping. Always ON for going out, feel bad for declining and missing all the fun. Love fashion. Speak in a very direct and coarse way. AHAHAHA!

Even if I can drive, I'll still take KTM. Because I feel like a handicapped for relying on my car 24/7. Feel so bloated sitting on my ass all the time. Plus, car damn eat petrol! Not fuel efficient in other words. Can save money, cha-ching! Total fare less than RM6 per person, KTM plus Monorail.



Waiting for our put put train to come. At Kepong Sentral train station. I was scared to park my car there but it was actually okay. Sandwiched my car between other cars.

As usual, took the "women's only" coach. Feels more comfortable with strangers who are of similar gender. Peak hour, the seats were all taken. Had to stand but I don't mind because I wasn't hearing heels and no shopping bags. But the rails are really dirty, must have gloves or tissues next time.

Oh yeah! And then there was an auntie who came in, she stood near us. She said, "Ohh, you guys look so pretty. You should try going to the unisex coach, the guys will give up their sit and let girls sit sometimes. Sumore you guys look so nice." BWAHAAHHAHA I wanna perasan already. Because usually people don't dress up so nice to take KTM.

YA YA COME FEED MY EGO. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. But it's hard to learn how to take compliment the correct way :/ Too enthusiatic, people think you're too vain, too nonchalant, people think you're arrogant.

Sim Kuan's way of taking compliments is the WIN one. "You look pretty." "Now only you know ah?" "That looks nice." "Of course lah." You don't get thanked but scolded additionally. ^^ Xuan's one is when ppl compliment her seriously, she'll get shy and smile. And then later when they go away she'll jump around and get excited. HAHAHAH SEE KAREN I PRETTY WE TOO PRETTY, PRETTY IS OUR TRADEMARK. Serious. Lolol

After getting off KTM we arrived at KL sentral! We had to walk a big round because a building in progress was cockblocking everything. And in sidewalks, you always see bumpy yellow tiles laid out right in the middle. Surprising that a lot of people don't know what it's for, it's for the blind! Annoying to walk on. But the blind doesn't seem to need them. Saw one, he was using the normal way like a boss. Just need his stick!

And then we had to get Monorail. The more high class one. Oh yeah. On the way walking to KTM there were a bunch of Malay guys sitting on the side railing. Saw us passing by, catcalls. "Amoi pergi mana?!". HOHO SUCCESS. Dress up success.

But by all means, recognise that you will never get the attention from the right people. The attention will always somehow be bad and feel unwanted because it's either from people who are too old too rude too pervert too foreign too everything. You know decent man don't do catcalls on random girls passing by. But you will know that you have the power to turn heads and get recognised, and have men brave enough to try to get your attention.

And zoom zoom zoom, we arrived at Golden Triangle, the hotspot for everything happening. All the shopping malls congregate there. Went to Sungei Wang first, it was connected directly to the Monorail station by a bridge.

AHHHH. Heaven. All the cheap stuffs. It is good when cheap stuffs are rare, otherwise people will feel that your wardrobe is encompassed of cheap clothings. Nevertheless, they will never tell if you have the gift of making cheap clothes look expensive.

Some people have the terrible tendency to make expensive things look cheap, and that's just bloody murder. I was ranting to Sim Kuan that sometimes people wear branded handbags and downgrade their value to being a paper bag. She put it in the right words. They make it look cheap. AH GAH.

I hate people who wear jeans tee shirt jeans tee shirt all the fucking time. Have some creativity, would you?! WAIT, WAIT SORRY. On the other hand, nono, it is not a crime to be that way. That way, the ones who dress up would stand out. ^^

For me, dressing up and making yourself look good is important. Otherwise, it's like neglecting yourself and letting all that potential go to waste. But I do think that learning how to dress up will make you materialistic. Wait. To want to dress up, you would have to be materialistic in the first place.



The first store I shopped, I splurged most of my money there. Bought floral maxis. They were so pretty, reminded me of Popteen's Kumiko and Liz Lisa. Leopard prints used to be my fav. Now it's floral ^^ And I like dresses more now, dumped skirts aside. Less, less.

There was also some man hunk competition going on. It was so... cheesy. Hot also make until not hot. And the girls screamed like shit for some of the guys. Ugh. How do they even watch in a sea of piercing screams?!

The good thing with Sungei Wang is shopping for cheap and nice clothes. It's like boutique and blogshop clothes. Korean, taiwan, thailand, china imports. The bad thing is sometimes you feel lazy to try and not everything can be tried. There's also too many. You might miss a gem or two.

After that, we went to Pavilion. Sungei Wang was sort of my destination; Pavilion, Xuan's. She wanted Forever 21 and Topshop because they have a larger selection there. But, I don't like going to far places to get something I can have nearer (1U!).

Forever 21 is much fun at Pavilion thou. So many sections, boom. But I hated that one of their staffs forgot to pack a belt I bloody paid for. Because I bought a lot that time and I couldn't check properly. AH GAH. YOU KNOW THAT FEELING. It's not about the money, but the fact that I wanted something and paid it but it's not there.

I bought silk shorts. So pretty. Pink and white with hearts. Another one with Eiffel tower. My maid, she washed until my other shorts got torn and the elastic bands showed. She is gone now. Sunday. Have to learn to cope without one at the moment, iron my own clothes, wash my own car.

Xuan aggravated her wound, again. Poor her, it was a really bad fall and everytime people would hit on her knee (yours truly included). She bled a bit. Must put tissues and band-aid next time! When I gave her a band-aid later, she asked, "Why no elephant...? :("

I WAS LIKE PUT ONLY, LAH! For me, I don't like buying pretty plasters because than you might be tempted to get injured in order to use your plasters. Serious, I get that urge.

We were running late when we go home. Take trains, always have delays. Better give it at least 45 mins to return from KL by train. Because you have to do everything, walk to the stations, wait for the train. I drive like shit when I'm angry or in a rush.

My dad was hungry and wanted to go dinner quick. I know he gets like shit when he's hungry or did not have enough sleep. Same with me. Invited Xuan to have family din din with us, fun that she came! ^^v



The Curve. Ate at cina ah pek restaurant, Dad's favourite. A random guy said "you guys are gorgeous" after he passed by us. Hagagag lol

So you see after a day trip shopping at KL, we were almost broke but had enough to get by another outing. But then we decided to walk around after eating and that was nonononoono a horribleeeee idea.

The bazaar. Swimming suits. A lot of colours. Different styles. The person who designed it kept promoting. Boom. Xuan bought one, I bought one. I have 3 unworn swimsuits. AH GAH. But it looks pretty, though. :3

After we were broke, decided not to shop anymore. Can't even look. It's hard to do window-shopping for us. Want it, must have it. Sim Kuan has more restraint. Xuan was like, "We camwhore. No need money one! Hmph."

Took pretty polaroids. But it was wrong, that needed money. T.T Everything needs moneyyy..! I kept 2 of them! ^^ Xuan is generous with a lotta things (Y)



Xuan has a good eye for backgrounds to camwhore, gift proven again. Chatime wall. Siet Yen's wall. TGIF brick wall.



This is now my FB profile picture. I wanna do more shots like this ^^ On the body. Half-body shots. See what you're wearing. Not just the face. Because sooner or later you'll run out of different facial expressions! :3



Went to Xuan's house after that. Was out for almost 12 hours. AH GAH. Took some ViVi mags from her, hoho! :D Tried clothes from today's labour and shit.




This one was on Thursday, I actually went to 1U 3 days in a row this week. Went on Friday but no pictures and I don't remember much on what happened. Nothing much, we went home early. That was with Sim Kuan, Xuan, Siet Yen.

Thursday's one was with Sim Kuan, Xuan, Li Chen. I used to go out with Sim Kuan a lot, during her outing phase. And then after that she cooled down. Now she's going out more because SPM has so many free days. GOOD GOOD ^^

She tells that it used to be two of us and now the gang is getting bigger and bigger. Oh heck why not! The more the merrier hoho :D And I can always imagine how Sim Kuan will look. Palette of blue, black and white. Bottom is tight, top is loose. White crop top and denim shorts. White crop top with denim jeans. Black prada handbag. Handbag always black! Heels. Heels also always black. BWAHAHAH.

I like to analyse how people dress. Sk likes dark colours, but for party dresses she'll do brighter colours. I like her most in navy blue. Her assets is her legs. So she always show plenty of them and buys lots of heels.

Xuan is the colourful one with a crazy blend of style. Her clothes always got hole one. Asymmetrical flowy dresses always reminds me of her. Her colour palette is special because the colour that suits her is specially for her. It's hard to find other people who can pull it off.

Vintage colours. Mustard. Aqua. Diu, hard to pull off. It looks gross on me. So funy, that time I tried to find dresses at her house but couldn't. I thought it would be easy. Easy for her lah ma de. She also has a lot of accessories going on. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it will match, but somehow it does.

Her assets is her womanly chest. Confirm get a lot of attention when she shows it. In KTM. In the streets. Everywhere! But because of that she also makes clothes look too sexy sometimes. Like it looks decent on another girl but too sexy on her. Could be good, could be bad. Depends ^^

Li Chen, she's more down to earth and the natural beauty sort. Doesn't dress up much. Simple. Stick to neutral colours. Beige, earthy tones. Top always baggy. Show bra strap. Hmm. Doesn't like to wear heels. Slippers. Clothes mostly quite sporty. Adidas, nike! Her asset is more of her face. Big eyes, dolly look hoho.

Siet Yen! I like it when she dress up for parties more. She has a lot of cocktail dresses. For casual outing the look is very mature. Cardigan. Billowy outfits. Top tight, bottom loose.

And me?! I like to look formal. Dressed up. Can go from outing to party. I'd never want to look boring. I hate dull colours. I don't mind black once in a well but most of the time it's red, pink, blue and everything in between. I like the glamourous and luxurious feel, mmm.

I like fitted blouses. Hate to wear t-shirts, I look so drab in it. I like hourglass silhouette. For now it's mostly dresses. Dresses. All I can think of is dresses. My friends say my asset is my ass, but wtf how to show ass?!?!?! Legs can show with shorts. Boobs can show with low-cut tops. ASS?!?!?!?! How to show?! Ass crack ah?! The only thing is do tight-fitting, that part.

And the last, I like Xuan's hair the most. Like the ones you see in ViVi, Popteen magazines. It makes her looks much more dressed up. The whole wavy mermaid hair in brown thing. For Sim Kuan I like her smile. I can never do smiling with teeth. It's too wide. She looks charismatic when she do hers. Genuine. Me, I just look like a hooligan in a laughing fit.

Li Chen's would be her eyes. Big. Damn big. Siet Yen, her skin. Fair and radiant like snow white. Hohoho. That's about what I think of.




This one, last minute sushi at Jusco Kepong with Sim Kuan and Xuan. Tummy well-satisfied.



This one, Vincent and Xuan studied at my house while waiting for the next paper.



Sim Kuan finally uploaded her photos. Hohoho. Know she knows how it feels. Before that, keep urging me to post photos instantly !@^*#^R@#



Observing and wondering why the hell they looked so retard. Especially Xian Jiong and his down syndrome look. Deng.



And then decided I should follow suit...



This one, dunno why I look so high.


I'm gonna miss fooling around in class. Bugging my classmates. Laughing like there's no one else in the room when in fact they are complaining about it. Don't believe I'll say this, but I'm gonna miss wearing my uniform. I feel so young in it, like my youth is never-ending.

Most of all, seeing all my friends in the same place getting forced to do the same thing. I think everyone will get bored of something if they were to do it everyday.

I love eating sushi, but for sure I'd get bored of it if I ate it everyday. Same thing with school, school is actually really nice just that I have to do it everyday. NICE BECOMES, CAN'T I HAVE A BREAK? :O

But now I have the break that never ends. Haiyur. Getting nostalgic already. Cannot cannot. I will cherish the memories for what they are. Hehe.

Bye lovelies. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment