Thursday, 12 January 2012

Colours of Fashion.


"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway"
 Always.

Alexander McQueen. Armadillo heels worn in Lady Gaga's video. Looks impossible to walk in.

What's beauty without a little pain.

 What I wore in 2011. Mostly dresses. ^^

Leopard print! Oh my favourite! ™

  

Floral prints. Maxis. Always with a brown belt. Gold-tone accessories. 

I like leopard-print more. Suits my skin tone, and floral-prints are a little too girly. Wear like a sweet girl, but once my mouth opens, BOOM. Habis.


Colour I like to wear most- red. I like that my car is red. ^^ Yeh, CNY coming, can never go wrong with red. It is bright, it is eye-catching. Hold zhu. 


Blue, I like navy blue. But sometimes it can make me look old. Skin tone issue. I'm warm with yellow undertones, cool skin tone will have blue undertones. Dresses I see, they're always  in blue rather than red. !@#$


If blue was my colour, I'd pretend I was a mermaid. But it is not. So therefore I will be Chilli Queen. I eat at Chilli's too. 

Other than that, I wear black when I'm lazy. Slimming effect and easy to hide everything. But black is boring. My eyes, hardly notice black and white things.

Bohemian, glamourous, girly, androgynous, sleek, bla bla bla- dress up who you want to be and you'll be it. I love Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Luella Bartley, Miu Miu and Valentino. Girly, fliry, playful couture. 

Actually I was just trying to test how well Blogger supports gif. MUAHAHH ^^

Not bad.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment