Friday, 6 January 2012

Distracted


I keep doing blog posts and getting distracted halfway. So they end up unpublished. #firstworldproblems.

I need to find work.

I need to find college.

I need to... have an aim ^^

College, have already decided- The One Academy. I want fashion design, and you need to find a specialized art school for that. Damn envy those woh wohs all going Taylor's Lakeside. Nevermind, TOA is just in that area.

The course starts in April. In the meantime, I have to fill my time properly. GET WORK. Also wondering how the course will be like because it's new, not established, bla bla. ESMOD! France! But, I like their student's work. 

And I want to have a trip. Go outstation with friends. Planning, planning.

What I have been doing lately? Swimming. Watch movie. My mind is blank.


But still can camwhore.

Imma feeling clueless.


No need think, go back to watching movie. Trololo ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment