Sunday, 26 February 2012

Put yo hands up


Harror.

 This was last night. Farewell night for King Jiat/ LJ/ Raymond.
 At Flam's, Changkat.


He is the dude in the middle. 
Always wearing quirky/eccentric long-sleeved shirts for nights out.

Quite a lot of people turned up? The guys... umm- thengloo vincent wenghock xianjiong vinoth rysher qiyao daniel ding jason khaweng


And of course. The three of us ^^

freshybubugold.

Sat in Vinoth's car. Err. About 5 cars went. Funny because the last time we were so desperately in need of cars... 8 people in a Polo... 


KJ has good alcohol capacity, surprisingly. 

No wonder, I've never seen him drunk before.

Since he's the main of the night, people kept giving him drinks. Not long after the drinks came, he downed three glasses. About RM50 each person. Quite expensive. Alcohol is always expensive. Night entertainment is always expensive.

Xuan didn't drink, but had to pay too. I prefer ordering cocktails. Black label package, good for those who can drink a lot. Johnnie Walker Johnnie Walker. And me? Bad both ways. Drink a lot, value for money but mind goes crazy. Drink little, mind okay but money wasted. !@#$%

I don't get people who drink like alcohol is a delicacy and try to make themselves wasted. I only like the starting of being drunk. Just a little tipsy. Just a little high. But without the suffering effects like headache and vomiting and ouch.



We were on the dance floor area.

One or two chicks, super drunk. Kept shaking their booty. Another two stood on the speakers and danced. The things drunk people do is odd to sober people- but when you're the drunk one, everything feels underrated. "Oh it's okay, I'm just dancing on tables here".

Saturday is always the night people go clubbing. So it feels like you have to do that- because other days, it's not that on. Close up early, this section not open, blablablbala.

And I heard BeerFact is 21 plus now??? Thethefuck?

Hmm I still like BeerFact more, easy to dance.

Changkat is like... for tourists, expatriates. Caucasians, foreigners. And older people. 

There was also a group wearing school uniform. The body part looks very decent. But the face is with make up, eyeliner. Party mood. Quirky. Being in there kinda reminds of this Hongkie movie called Lan Kwai Fong. Trololo ^^


With Jason. Because it is so rare that he can go out. Though we always argue when we meet. Bwahah! 


Photobombception. 


Went home early with the girls. I mean Xuan and Jennie. Not Vincent. 

Umm. A little tips. Because usually I go home later, more time to filter the alcohol. 

But got home safe. O Thank God.

Life. O please let me suffer.

I don't want to live my life comfortably spending daddy's money. What can I do with myself. My talents. Jibai.

... ^^


Oh yeah Saturday morning I actually went Sports Day.

When I hear school visits, first thought is that I will not make it because the time when Bestarians wake up... is the time that I sleep. :3

Umm. Can't say I managed to wake up for Sports Day though. Just didn't manage to sleep the day before. Ah this is what always happens:

Sleep early, around midnight. In the middle of the night, 3- wake up again. Try to make myself sleep again, but haha nice try, it never happens. Siet Yen forced me to go. She fetched me. How nice to be able to reverse roles now that she has her license. ^^


Li Chen and Jin Fye's favourite- jump shots.

Lol. I wore yellow tip to toe because I used to be in Kiara. The yellow house. But so. So exasperating to watch. Lost again. Diu. 

HAHAHA. Saga was the winner. Nice to watch the guys run. Ahmad, Shauqi. Fly like the wind and win.


Friday was going to Citta Mall with freshygold.

Sim Kuan/jennie/freshy spotted a job at the Mall. It looks like DPC. But a far one. 

She asked, but they asked her to send a resume. I suppose writing a resume is easy, but putting in things that will make people hire you is hard- especially when you don't have any experience in working whatsoever.

Li Chen said she asked more than 10 stores for jobs. ?!?!?! I only asked two. And that when they say they'll call you back, they almost never do. Because if they really wanted to hire you, they'd tell you when to start working, on the spot. 

=.= =.= life is hard. Oh first world problems.


Oh camwhored instead. Sorry man ^^

We found our spot at the staircase. Halfway through posing, a random waiter came and asked if we wanted help. Lol. That was really random. I was worried he would.. run away with the camera. Pressure you know bringing something which isn't yours.

But he didn't.. lol. Thanked him before he left.




Pictures above totally irrelevant.

But. After that the girls went shopping. Deng. Came to earn money, but spent money instead. Me, I don't mind entertaining myself with the camera. 

I think I spend the least among the girls. Shopping-wise la. I save like a nun compared to them ^^ AHAHAHA

Because. If I come out without the means to spend, I don't look for things to buy. Though that is hard when you're in a freaking shopping mall. Umm. RM50 is enough for outings. RM30 for food. Because sushi is important.

Speaking of food. Time for dinner.

That's all, bye peepo! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment