Friday, 20 April 2012

Mix and grind


Harror! ^^

Went to Beer Factory at Puchong just now.
Long way from home, but the guys always... don't mind driving.
Driving is fun, they said!

RM1 for a bottle of beer,
but you have to come early.
500 bottles limited.


When we arrived though,
no more! :(

But it's okay, I don't really like beer ^^

The place is pretty, with a huge shallow pool.
DIG IT DEEPER! Pool party!
!@#$%^&*(



Who went? Mmm..

Rysher, Nicholas, Sim Kuan, Xuan, Vinoth and Jason.
Drink drink play some card games,
mostly just to check the place out.

I don't mind going there,
if.. I'm not driving ^^


Tuesday, spent the whole day with Sim Kuan ^^

Went to F Block in Giza, my new fav shop.
But couldn't find anything to buy :(
Sim Kuan did thou!

I only buy things I really want.
Food though I can't help spending.
I hate skimping on feeding myself.

After that went OU again, ma de.


But it's okay, OU has good food :)
Unagi sushi from Zanmai ^^
Yummeh, iz sex.

Tempura udon too, salty goodness.


Orange top and yellow bag from Forever 21
skirt from EDC Esprit (bought when I was fourteen? fifteen?!)
Heels from Charles & Keith. 
finally wore them, can never have too many heels from Charles & Keith :3

What else? Coral and Turquoise is a nice colour to wear, suits my skintone.
Feels very billabong-ish too.


Whenever I pass by Billabong stores, 
the sun and sea playing on the screen
always catch my eye.
Makes me yearn to live by the sea.
But. I like city more. 
Seaside= getaway! ^^

Lulz, also went swimming after that.
EXERCISE PWEASE!


One day I also dreamt I was in a zombie apocalypse.
Running on the streets with Sim Kuan, hiding in Daniel's house.
Wtf I know? But damn.. exciting.

Makes me feel like dressing a la Kate Beckinsale in Underworld.
HAHAHAH!

Not exactly tight leathersuits, Malaysia too hot for that.
But. The essence of it.
Female assassins are always dead hot in movies..


I actually wore this particular shirt in my dream I dunno dafuq why
maybe because it was black? ^^

It's fun to know what to wear from dreams,
oh. dream more. All those poor abandoned clothes in the closet,
appear in my dreams and I shall resurrect you!

Okay actually I am sleepy and don't have much to write 
except to towk cock ^^

That's all for today,
bye bye sleep tight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment