Sunday, 29 April 2012

What to wear?

 Hello.

It is Saturday night and I am at home.

What sorcery is this, I know.
 

Well today many Malaysians will be taking part in Bersih 3.0's rally. 

I was afraid to go out because last year I did and 
got caught up in a four hour jam. =.=
Poor Jennie was the one who was driving.
Ended up sleeping over at Valencia because it was too jam
to reach my house :(


Oh my, look at the sheer number of peepo.
This is what they unite for.

Ah, I love the 6th demand especially.
Free and fair access to media.
And what always happens in Malaysia?
Oh! Beyonce wears too sexy! 
NO NO cannot perform here!
!@#$%^&*(
On an unrelated note, SOPA is a bitch in the ass.
Media is nothing without an audience.
 I think it would be fun to join the rally.
But my dad will think I'm crazy.
"YOU WANNA GET TEAR-GASSED?!"

Okay, what's up recently?


Friday was I.U Day at Bandar Utama's The Club.
With the girls, Form Fives too. Everyone looking good :3

I went because Xuan was dilligent is asking peepo to attend ^^
I think this year's the "grandest" ever? Everyone wore quite formal.
Entertained with performances- singing, dancing, fashion show. 
And then buffet later. 

LMAO, free packets of chips.
Some of my friends damn Asian.
Wanted to nab a few in their bags.
WHATURF ^^


I wore a white dress from F Block.

Formal dresses, I only like to debut when I know there will be
familiar people. Otherwise, wasted.
My friends are all damn picky, complain when I wear the same dress twice.
!@#$%^&*( NO MONEY!

You can get away with the same skirt easy for the first few thousand times
but not with dresses. Still, doesn't stop me from loving it ^^

White is pretty nice to work with, espo with gold accessories.

Easy to look like rich bitch.
and if I'm honest with you,
my look is
richbitchwholikestoparty.

THERE.
I like the glamour, the kind of clothes that make people stop and look.
Make the snobby saleswomen serve you immediately.
Clothes that spell status, designer handbags, 
high heels with spikes higher than I can handle.

I am young, people always assume that you are spoilt when you carry expensive things
because young people= incapable of earning much money.
And that is true, to a certain extent...

But I will tell you that truly rich people aren't bothered to show off!
They acquire expensive things, but they don't feel like having to brag about it.
Obviously I am poor, I think luxury goods are well for showing off.
BOUGHT SO EXPENSIVE, KEEP LIN AH.

^^

Lmao, now you know.
Sorry to blow my own cover ;/

With May Chee :)

How old is she, fourteen?! Fifteen?! So mature. :3

After I.U Day we went to sing karaoke with the dogs.
Took quite a lot of pictures but Jennie and Amanda hasn't upload them yet.

MEH. It's always best to use your own camera so you don't have to wait.
The thing is I get lazy begging to ask people take pictures for me. T.T
And my friends so mean, always say they upload "tonight"
but delay few days. Sometimes la, sometimes. T.T

Also re-dyed my hair with this Garnier Nutrisse Cream thingy.
Hair felt super smooth after the conditioning treatment.
But only super smooth until you wash your hair :3

It was Copper, now mixed with Burgundy.
But honestly my hair still looks black as charcoal 
until the sun shines on it. LMAO.

Schizophrenic hair.

Meh, will keep dying it redder and redder.
It's what I'm going for now. ^^

And Saturday night, as usual. 
Eat at the same place and order the same things (mostly).
a la Daddy's style.

But I don't mind, as long as it's in a friggin mall ^^
MUAHAH SHOPPING.
Sometimes my dad thinks I use too much of money
because he doesn't see what I'm buying. 
But he always tells me to buy clothes.
But long sleeve long pants those kind.
But when I wore long skirt he asked 
why is it so damn long.

?!?! =.=


Finally wore this top with heart cutout from F Block.
Makes me have an urge to cutout hearts from my other tops, LMAO. ^^

I don't like wearing new things until I've merged together a perfect outfit
I don't like buying new things until I've worn it and it feels right.
I can't stand buying things without trying them.


Went dinner late today, only had half an hour to shop.
Meh, bought everything from the same shop.
I like buying a lot from the same shop
sample everything and buy what I like.

More convenient. I think also because my dad used to scold me
when I try to sample from too many shops. :(

The bazaar iz good for finding necklaces. MUAHAHAHH


Whenever I buy new things
I always like to go home and try them.

Cheh, no wonder I've been lazy with dressing up lately.
I match new outfits, when I buy new clothes. SIMPLE.
When I seldom buy clothes, I get lazy.
No input no output, ma de.

Last two months or so, refrained myself from shopping.
I don't mind looking at my friends shop. 
I felt like very fai cai, no college but keep spending money.
But okay now college starting ^^ HHAHAHAH
Wardrobe makeover, lai!

Also there's this ESMOD opening ceremony next next Saturday.
HMM. ^^ And some prize-giving thingy.
ESMOD= One Academy's fashion course.
OKOK! That is what I mean when saying ESMOD.

**Below will be haolian mirror photos skip if not fashion-inclined ^^

PS: I have the mood to talk about fashion crap todey. Beware!


Haven't worn the cobalt bandage skirt from Forever 21.
Clubbing spots, spot a lotta chicks in bandage skirts.
But I like to wear bottom flowy for dancing. 
Easy to move ! :3
Cropped jacket is from The Curve.
I like cropped jackets. I hate long ones.


This is cobalt blue.
Jennie please recognize this
since you always say blue is yo colour
BLABALBLAA ^^v


I like red engine red a lot.
Because it is bright and bold :)
Pussy and dull colours are tiring to look at.
But different shades of pussy colours can be interesting to look at ^^

Red dress, sungei wang :)

I like the colour a lot, but I always have a problem with half-assed dresses
which look like they want to cover your ass, but not really.

AND DAFUQ I hate wearing shorts/leggings under dresses!


Kitschen maxi dress, haven't worn before since last year. LMAO.
Because... it is formal and I want to wear it for parties
but it's not suitable for second-round.

HOW TO DANCE IN MAXI.


Pink playsuit bought just now.
MUHAHAHAHA damn nice for lazy peepo like me.
SLIP ON!


Because it was a steal,
bought the same one in gray ^^

Denim vest from Mirrorcle.
Also another piece that is too short to cover ass properly 
but too long to wear with shorts.

DIAO!

It's okay... challenges makes you more creative. ^^


Skull top and feather necklace bought todey.
Ohhh, feathers ^^ Thought the necklace was coral but it was actually red.
Nvm. Still useful for channeling billabong and bohemian ^^v

The skull top was almost too short.
Luckily wearing a belt rectifies it ^^

Xuan and Sim Kuan likes layering with a jacket
but generally I hate layering and will try to get away without them.
LAZY, AIYOR. 

But sometimes it pays to make an effort.
But Malaysia is so hot. T.T

Black dress with bell sleeves from Aus.
Haven't worn before.

Iz useful to dress up and find hidden gems.

Okay that's the end of those photos.
Pretty tiring don't think the mood to do more of these will come soon. 
LMAO hope not ^^ damn haolian and sohem. 
 HAGAGAGAG

Iz also good to take a mental footnote of how to pair things next time.
If you see me wearing those outfits please do not say 
you've seen me worn it before. NO!
You've only seen a picture of me wearing it before!
Haven't step out of my house, not counted!
!@#$%^&*()

LMAO.

That is all for todey,
thank you for staying tuned for this sohem post.

(Y)!

(IZ TODEY! NOT TODAY! I LIKE LA!)
(***MALAYSIAN^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment