Monday, 18 June 2012

Laptop death

HELLO.

My laptop died on me. You know it's like when someone faints they wake up later. My laptop never did.

WHAT SORCERY!!! Can't update blog properly (using iPhone), can't upload pictures, can't ANYTHING :(

Tried using bro's Mac but I really want my own five year old laptop the most. I know it like the back of my hand. :D

Last saturday was our nominal high school gathering organized by Siet Yen :) it was a success yoh!

If my laptop comes back alive I'll be sure to blog in great detail. Sim kuan's bro as my laptop's doctor. Err T.T if really cannot then I have to send it to repair. The horror of losing everything inside is just... indescribable. :/ photos, documents, BLABLABLABLA

Ok fine stop whining. Will be painting and watching gossip girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment