Friday, 1 June 2012

Sun and shine



Hello ^^

Last week was work week, 
this week is exercise week.
So productive right. HAGAGA

Exercise week because Chi Cheng kept asking me to exercising.
Make me move my lazy ass yoh!
And that cina ahpek made me feel so guilty for not being healthy.
Read my palm and told me how unhealthy I was.


Fun in the sun.

Reunion with the girls.
Shake shake 三人组 ^^

LMAO nono. Time to settle down.
Motto... spend less, club less, exercise more, 
do artsy fartsy things more.

My holiday was long enough.
Life isn't always about having fun!
Instead, always find fun in what you're doing :3


Roll in the grass, pretending we're not in Malaysia
but somewhere Europe-ish/ Australia-ish
where people actually roll in the grass. ~.~


Reminds me of being in Aus.
I miss travelling T.T

Err, dunno why grass on the other side of the world feels cleaner.
Malaysia too humid?! Their grass is more waxy. 
And leg super itchy after rolling T.T


Retarded?!?!
Sacrificed myself because I couldn't find the timer button.
Retarded oh.


Best things in life are always free.
Love, laughter, friends.

It's just that society has defined itself by how much money you have.


In life there are them ups and downs.
Err. I get my PMS badly sometimes.
And that is the moon on top of my head, by the way.
So far away but so big it can't go ignored.

I think people cry more when they're younger,
but it seems to be the other way round for me?!?!?!
I mean the power of mood swings on girls.
Cry about anything. Rice. Guards. Lyrics. =.=

Sometimes I cry for no reason, after that I laugh at myself for it. ^^
SOHEM BETUL


Veni, vidi, vici ^^

Never step on others just to lift yourself higher.
Do it the right way, yoh.
If not? Well even if you get up there you'll have plenty of people
waiting to watch you fall.

It's nice to do something other than shopping for outings.
You don't always have to spend money to have fun yoh!
Rolling in the grass with friends also fun yoh!

HEHE. Tuesday, went jogging with chicheng.
Wednesday, jogging with chicheng, xuan and simkuan.
Chicheng came late and missed our mini photoshoot.
Thursday, swam at Sierramas with Sim Kuan and Chi Cheng.

Oh yeh! Went to visit Taylor's on Thursday.
Bring Xuan skip. LMAOOO


Sneaked into their lecture hall for a bit.
Err. A lot of students busy their own thang. Fb, iPod.

Taylor's has a lot of interesting people to meet,
but it's so big that faces get forgotten too quickly.

But a lot of familiar faces. Second Bestari, LOLOL.


Saw my ji mui, pattern still the same.
TEE SHIRT, THREE QUARTER PANTS, SLIPPER!!!!!!!!
!@#$%^&*(

And that is Sim Kuan at the back ^^ had to take quickly yo,
later catch lecturer's attention ^^
A clap to Sim Kuan for wearing five inches through
stone-filled pavements ^^ 

Saw the road, looked at my heels and thought fuck it.
Be short but comfy la ^^ if shopping mall then I can
be tall but hurting. Sometimes the pain is delicious. HAHAGAGGA



Went swimming after that yoh ^^

Sim Kuan and Xuan likes to wad in the pool. LMAOO.
Had to get out before thunder strikes. Very scary. :/


ARE WE COLOURFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU?
ERR HAVE A BIT CAPS LOCK SICKNESS YOH CHICHENG 
KEPT USING IT ON CHATBOX.

TO SPEAK LIKE CHICHENG JUST ADD A LOT OF OWH AND YOH
AND ADD SOME TAIWANESE ACCENT YOH!
ACT CUTE A BIT ALSO OWH!


Changed to middle-parting again,
appearances change with personality yoh!
Middle-parting is more toned down, innocent and kiddy.
Side, more mature and willful.

AHH had dim sum with bou bou.
YUM YUM. Tuck Kee. 
I love all the prawn dim sum, hate the pork pork ones.
Salad prawn! Prawn chee cheong fun!


I like eating after exercising.
Because otherwise I will get hungry later on and crave junk food :3


With simkuan! ^^
ohmayshewearingmyred!
HAHAHA lanpro style.

last pic for her, because she's loaded assignments.
Poor thang yo! Soon I will be like her :3

AHAHAHHAHA! OKOK.
So glad I'm not working. 

OKOK have to go exercise again LMAO WTF 
byee peepo u know I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment