Friday, 10 August 2012

An outfit a day


Oh dear, bid goodbye to "faicai" life for a long, long time.
Maybe I'll see you after three years T.T

Last week was relaxing, this week the stress is back- with vengeance.

Every week there's a pep talk by Mister Yen, and he manage to scare us everytime.
Last week was showing student's work by Esmod Japan, 
and how they have to do six skirts in three weeks.

This week. Our September timetable spoke for itself.
The bloody hours. BLARDY HELL!

8AM-5 BLOODY PM!
Might as well be 6.30AM to 7.00PM
if you take account of transport time and getting ready time.
Ten hours, but actually more like 12 hours for college everyday.
I can stand it if it's only Monday Tuesday Wednesday.
Still not so sure about the timetable :/

Only stay back, no leaving early. 
HAIYO. ONE ACADEMY MEMANG BUKAN KAI WAN XIAO.
No wonder they all sleep over at The One to finish assignments.
Amanda's brother studies Digital Animation.
"Does he spends his nights at The One?"
"Ohh, only if he can't finish his assignments."

*bangwall



 Designers never have enough time to sleep, let alone time for themselves.
Adieus to social life or drop out? :<

People are on top because they've made enough sacrifices to lift themselves up there.
I think those who came from other states are the ones who can focus.
It's like... a fresh start, and the center of their lives is fashion design.
HAIYA. SO NICE THE ONE ACADEMY WALKING DISTANCE FOR THEM;
PROLLY TAKES THREE DAYS TO WALK TO THE ONE FROM MY HOUSE T^T



But okay. I DIAM.
It's what I want to do,
and it's what I will do.

It might not be easy, but it will definitely be worth it ^3^


With Siet Yen- she's known for being fickle
when it comes to sticking to something she really wants,
but this time she's doing surprisingly well.

Can see her determination as she spreads the paint.


 This was Tuesday's outfit, the denim one was Wednesday's outfit.
Innocent white and then rock denim the next day.

Ya know. Keep changing until you find yourself,
and with the rate I'm morphing
you can see how lost I am. x

This Pre-Art Workshop,
half fashion colouring and half fashion printing.

I DON'T LIKE FABRIC PRINTING.

IT'S LIKE CHOPPING MOTIFS ALL OVER.

Tie-dye was okay because the effect came out nice,
I don't like fabric printing because... I don't get it.
It doesn't look nice at all, the effect is not something that I would wear. :x

I GOT LAZY. AH GAH.
I don't like that we have to buy the dyeing materials ourselves.
I don't like that we don't get too see a real demonstration beforehand.
It's like hantam here, hantam there.

With fashion colouring everything was much more obvious :/

Okay lucky oh still have one week left only

Siet Yen is almost too enthusiastic. I'm in the same group as her.
 I get yehdiu when she becomes bossy.
HAGAGAGAGA.

Because. It's an automatic thing
Like how a puffer fish puffs up to protect itself. HAGAGAG
I... hate getting ordered, I hate getting bossed around.
Just like how I hated every inch of the Best store's assistant manager's guts.

But, those type of people make good bosses because they aren't afraid of offending people.
Though their social circles might be severely damaged..!

Other than that, nice to have someone to carpool with
nice to have someone who knows where I came from,
nice to have someone who's actually in the same social circle
studying with me! :3


Siet Yen hard at work, Siet Yen's twin- Candice.
Yee Chien's busybody hands on the roller. HAHHAHA.
Yee Chien is the one who looks like Chloe.
Somehow I think she will have a lot of babies in future.

I was the first bimbo to get cut by one of those carving knives.
Small but deep cut only la ^^ after that three other people got cut including Siet Yen.
AIYOYOYO.



Rock chick da scapegoat style.
 Denim and black studs.



With Scott, he reminds me a lot of Jin Fye.

During life drawing, he's always the one doing outrageous poses.
Directing the model. He's wearing our model's heels in the picture.

Esther and Scott reminds me a lot of Jin Fye and Siet Yen.
Very close, carpool together all da time.
So nice eh Esther cooked for Scott :3

Classes- always share food in between.
No proper break. I MEAN FIFTEEN MINUTES?!
When the food comes, break time's already up. :(

No time to eat properly, no energy to exercise.
How cannnn. Most important thing is to find the balance with everything!



With Bowie, coincidentally in denim as well.
Love her studded jacket *3*

She looks wild with her tattoo and gaze
but she's actually innocent and meek.

HARD TO IMAGINE I KNOW
BUT SOMETIMES LOOKS BETRAY US.
lolol!


Yee Chien, another girl who loves taking pictures almost as much as I do.
HAHHA. When I give her the camera she'll start clicking away,
shouting "next pose, next pose!".


Monday was public holiday!
Selangor Day? I think?!

Went to 1U with Xuan and Chi Cheng,
was supposed to be for lunch only as Chi Cheng has an interview.

But. Already got the feeling, and halfway through Chi Cheng was like
screw it, lazy to go interview. HAHAHA! Chi Cheng has a lot of opportunities in carving her career
but sometimes she's. ummmm. Lazy. Very inconvenient too, to find places where interviews or photoshoots are held.

It's like that, gotta give to take.



I love the top a lot! From Zara, it has fringes AND studs.
Top Shop, Zara- huge sales. 

Xuan is still very much into florals, but I like her doing wild prints more. :3
Styles other people are clueless how to rock.
Chi Cheng is always casual chic, with a lot of legs showing
and focus on da face.

Ate at Chilli's, ordered a little too much.
Enough for three more girls to eat. HAIYURYUR
apple girls love to order a lot, espo dessert.



I can't really put my finger on this type of style.
Often seen in Vivi Mags.


Rumi Neely a la Fashiontoast always nails it.

Loose fabrics hanging over, yet the look is still sleek and slender.
Maybe a long chain necklace, maybe a top with a cape, maybe lace-up boots.
I DUNNO MAN. I LIKE THAT COOL SWAG


Friday's outfit. I dunno wad is this.
Sparkly.. ballerina? ^^ dun laugh pls.
Yee Chien took this for me.
She hung her digicam around her e-card tag.

All I can think of when I see cameras
is to swipe it out and start snapping away.

Learning to do make up eh.
Eyeliner and eyebrows.
Also hair.

A must. Your face needs to complete the outfit as well.
As always. The finishing touches, are small but puts you a notch above..!


My house was like pit stop today! Lol!
Siet Yen and Qi Yao came, to take back her car and to teach her
past assignments. So same her car plate and my bro's car plate.
WQK 93, WQK 83. Same batch yoh

After that Sim Kuan came, then Xuan.
And then Mei Yen called, went out to have spaghetti at Kepong.



Brought my lappie! I used to never take my laptop out,
but ever since college started, I do.

Because I wanna go out with friends
but I also need to go online. So I do both at the same time.
More time to rest at home! 

We all look kiddier! HEHE.
First pic left to right: me, xuan, mei yen, simkuan :)




I LOOK SQUAT HERE BCOS OF DA CHAIR

Mei Yen came in her Fiesta, damn nice. Cos when she's driving Fiesta
she's more daring. HAHHAA! Taught her to be more aggressive.
Sim Kuan asked her not to follow my style.
I was taught by ah pek SY eh.

The beloved ji mui who has been driving illegal since Form Two. Lmao.

Ate at some dunno wad Honeybear cafe. And then got some drinks at Ochado.
The weather so hot today la harlow! Can die. Their bubble tea is really special.
The pearls........... they.... pop in your mouth!

I saw a hot guy. >:O Black shirt, spiky hair, earrings. !"£$%^&*(
Not often I find someone to my taste ^^


And then the last visitor of the day, Chi Cheng.
She comes to hang out at my house for no reason sometimes.
HEHEH. I remember when we were kids,
outings meant visiting friend's house. No car car to drive out here and there.
But I remembered it was really fun too, watching movies, sing karaoke
roasting leaves and pretending we were cooking. Simple things can be fun :3

But as we grow older, we lose sight of ourselves and grow as complicated
as our world gets :(

Weekdays I study my ass off;
weekends I party my ass off.

ONZ?

PS: Also changed my blog layout to normal.
No dynamic layout eventhough it looked "professional" because it loaded too slow! :3

Bye peepo! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment