Monday, 6 August 2012

Looks.


Harlow.

So quick and it's already Sunday.
August 17. Two weeks holiday starts! 

Start of with some random crap


This kind of dressing? Simple dress, plain colour
accessorize the heck out of it.


H&M feather earrings, Diva beaded necklace, Guess bracelet 
and Diva bracelets. And some ring I got from. Taiwan ah?

Coral is luv. Turquoise too 



Hippie? I wanna find more of these type of braceelets.
Neon, hippie, tie-dye, rainbow culture.


Our pre-art workshop, fashion drawing less.
Now it's fabric printing. AHH. So much more relaxed.

We look like janitors. With our masks and gloves.
A few. Included me, wore raincoats because we didn't have aprons =.=


Tie-dye is fun, the unpredictable results and burst of colours.
Doesn't matter if you make mistakes, imperfections make it prettier.
Concentric-circles, flagfold, stripes. Learnt ways to do diff patterns.
Just get a few packet of Dylon dyes and pour it to the bucket.
Around 10 bucks a pop?

Bowie and a few others brought their own shirt to experiment on.
SO STUPID EH I DIDN'T BRING T.T
It looked nice. I jellyyyy


With Esther, another KBian.
nice effect eh.


Like album cover.
Okay, a very blur album cover.
From Yee Chien's iPad. The green girl on da right.
 Big distraction eh her iPad.



See? Camwhore while others busy experimenting with dyes.
HAHAHA. Nola. We were waiting for our fabrics to dry. ^^
Pics from her iPad, edited on my FotoRus



Mannequin, the so-called perfect figure.
But hey, it would be boring if everyone looked the same.
Can you imagine eating the same food everyday?
Tasty, becomes dull. Sooner or later!

Bling-bling Dans le rêve top from MNG.
Long-lost top, was hidden in Xuan's closet for a while. LMAO.
It means smth like making your dreams come true in French :3

Our lecturer's friend also came to visit.
Her room-mate from Paris.
HEHE. So nice hearing our lecturer converse in French.


yesterday was Saturday,
as usual dinner with Family. Bought a lot of magazines to keep myself entertained.
Thought of staying at home. But in the end, went Beer Fact =.=

HAHAHAH good also. Saturday night, how can stay at home :(
It's like. Automatically I will have the urge to go out.
Saturday is also meh meh scapegoat's fav day.
The day to do all the harmful things.

Lumba motorcycle. Hisap dadah. Hisap rokok. Hisap shisha.
Judi wang. Clubbing. BLABLABLBLA


Oops ^^ super dark pic cos of iPhone.
I thought it was only a few of us, yamcha.
But our table. was the longest.
Saw choon lam and his gang too!

Err. Weng hock theng loo ding king jiat daniel hervey 
rysher han shen qi yao ming chun phin chin went.

And of course my bou bou ^^

My batch, girls are the good ones. Seldom go out till late.
Jennie stressing over her mock exams, sigh.
She stress, I stress.

HAHAHHA. I miss her.

Daniel suddenly said he wanted to shake.
So beer fact noh.


Oh yeh, went for dessert in the evening with Chi Cheng.
Tong Pak Fu! Also at Giza. 

A new joint like Beer Fact just opened, in the same row if I remembered correctly.
Looks nice with the dance floor and the works.

 

 Sparkly top, Topshop. Skort, Zara. Skirt at the front, shorts at the back. Lol.



The only reason why I keep the Tuding app on my phone.
Because of this filter. Heartsy bokeh everywhere ^^

Saw Yan Qian and Kelly at BeerFact too, as Han Shen predicted. :3
And a few more other regulars. Shared the table with Justin and the gang.
Beer towers only, but as usual. I don't need to drink.
Just the music to get me pumped. nnfkerferjkfbek


Sunday, shopping day. Glad to have shopping day hallelujah.
Quite a lot of my clothes are bought on a Sunday :3
Spent an hour plus at Zara, because.

Because I had time to waste.
I can never buy something without trying it on.
I DON'T GET HOW MY FRIENDS KNOW IT'LL LOOK GOOD
FOR SURE.

I'm paranoid. Sometimes a piece of clothing looks nice, but not on you.
Sometimes a piece of clothing doesn't look nice, but does on you.

Zara has a lot of discounted items, pieces they wanna clear out.
MAJIBAI, saw my pants for half price !"£$%^&*(
BUT. My colour, already no size. So worth it that I bought it
earlier I guess..?!?! :/

Also a lot of tops laced with studs, I'm in love ^^


At night, everyone head to Fitou DPC.
Kingjiat called. Our new commander ever since Indian sudah bye bye.
But September, he'll be heading back :(

Top from Zara, Belt Zara, Shorts F21.
Necklace? My new fav necklace eh. From Diva.
Because it's gold and the sharp edges leaves a slimming effect ^^
But wearing it makes me feel like dressing Illuminati-ish.
NOT GOOD EH. Those never-ending emblems.
Eye of Horus, pyramids, snakes.
Top Shop loves making em =.=

AND LILAC. I'M IN LOVE.
I always thought true purple looked odd on me
a lil dizzifying. LILAC HITS THE RIGHT NOTE.

Got the mood to dress up recently. 

Okay fashion crap coming, skip if not interested ^^v


First look is rock chick, the glamorous type. Everything structured and studded. And black.
I used to hate black ^^ but I can tolerate it if it's bling up with crystals/gold/silver.
In fact. Black makes such a good canvas for shine.



 Balenciaga. This is quite an old photo, but it's one of those images that capture your mind instead.
Androgyny genius. :3 Rock chick concentrate a lot on the legs, suit skinny figures.
Reminds me of Freja Beha.

Of course the trick is just to find a way for things to work. T.T


Balmain's take. Reminds me of Kate Moss somehow.



Studs everywhere. Top Shop caters well to rock chicks wannabe. 
ILLUMINATI.

 

RIHANNA xD


Cream and white gold is also delicious.
Deliciously expensive.


Other than that. Many key pieces in rock chick dress up.
Skulls, tartan, doc martens, leather, union jack, american flag, fish nets.

Red lips, heavy eye liner.




OH YEH. Also watched The Dark Knight.
Catwoman so smexy. Watched it with Chi Cheng and it was worth all three hours of it.
But I'm biased :)

I love Christopher Nolan's movies and I love superhero movies.
More of MARVEL THOUGH. XMEN FIRST CLASS YOH.
But Inception was great :) CHRISTOPHER NOLAN YOH.

HAHHHAA. OKOK, go watch it.
I used to hate going to cinemas because it reminded me of airplanes.
Claustrophobic and nausea-inducing.

But then once I watched movies I enjoyed.
I just forgot about everything else and oogled at the huge screen.
Returning home, it's like. WHY THE EFF IS MY TEE VEE SO SMALL AH?!

NEXT? NEON.
Neon tropical/hippie beach look kinda thing.
A lot from Forever 21. Highlighter yellow with fringe.
Shredded here and there.
Tie-dye.




prada spring 2010



Tropical goodness in jolts of neon.

I can't stand neon vintage thou. I hate vintage.
The colours never work on me :( and I like it shiny.

Third look, candy pastels.


This one photo holds just about all the colours for pastel fashion.
IN DA BALLOONS.




Shot by Luis Monteiro for Tatler UK.
Mimicking Tim Walker for Dior Cherie.

both of them are really good.
They don't just capture a picture, they capture the mood.

I LOVE THOSE BALLOONS SO MUCH I TURNED IT INTO MY TWITTER WALLPAPER
AND MY LAPTOP WALLPAPER.
SOON MY iPHONE WALLPAPER.

HAHAHHA ! :x


Another shot that stayed in my mind long after the picture left me.
Tim Walker for Lily Cole. AND NOW I KNOW WHY THAT DIOR SHIT
ATTRACTED ME SO MUCH. BY THE SAME PHOTOGRAPHER


UK Vogue 2005 :)

I don't know where my mag went :(

  Louis Vuitton.



Pastel jeans. Mmm, how bubblegummy.

But honestly. I've never worn pants in months.
Wait. I think I never worn any pants since secondary school graduation
when during PE there were those black trackpants.
WTF. Almost one year? HAHHAHAHA

Okay. I think you get my aesthetics. Also to remind myself.
So I don't shop simply.

It's easy to match clothes, but it's not easy to create a unique look
that make people turn their heads when you walk down the street.
And that's always what you should strive for.

WHEN YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET AND PEOPLE WILL
ASSESS YOUR OUTFIT OUT AND DOWN.
AND WONDER WHERE YOU'RE GOING.
WONDER WHO YOU ARE.


LMAO. I like seeing people with those sort of quality.
I like staring and oogling at them. HEHE ^^

MY TUMBLR

gotta change clothes and head out with my girls soon.

BUAY BUAY PEEPO :*

No comments:

Post a Comment