Monday, 17 September 2012

Drop in


Hello ^^ 

Went to Sunway Giza last Friday, reunion with the girls. Sort of ^^
With Jennie and Chi Cheng


Designated driver of the day, finally.
Because I'm always sitting in their cars :3 
BSD pitstop yoh! 


Forced them to camwhore with me.
Hehe, actually no la. No need to force ^^
Every girl loves to take pictures- when they're dressed up.

I told Jennie I got depressed because I didn't camwhore enough.
Jennie said. It's a vain person's sickness =.=

Chi Cheng with the effortless look, natural and comfy ^^

Ate at Ichiban Boshi. I taut it as the next Zanmai :*
And then got Gong Cha. I love their pomelo seeds.


Camwhoring in the car, Giza is jam as always
because of the traffic lights.

Just a short trip, because it is a rule
that we should not go more than a week without seeing each other.

One week apart becomes two weeks, and then a month.
Before you know it... we're not as close anymore.
HOW CAN?!

In between the stress of college and the pursue to cover my sleep debt.
I need outings as relief.


This is exactly me now, with my grandmother beside. Walao, a bit look alike.
HAHAH! My dad's side.

Damn dog oh brought laptop to blog while having family dinner.
At some Thai restaurant in Sri Sinar. Chio! They have wi-fi!
I am so grateful :))

Err. The reason why is later if I had to go out
there would be no time to blog. 
Multi-task it is!!


Monday to Tuesday, I don't really remember what the fuck happened and how my days went.
Don't wanna remember.

Because it was so stressful with the freaking 8am-5pm lessons. 
Wake up at 6am and come back at 6pm it's already twelve hours gone T.T
Allocate eight hours hour sleep, and it's twenty hours gone.
So you're left with four hours.

To shit, eat, do assignments. 
No time for myself at all T.T

I was wondering why I felt so tired then I did this calculation. 
NO WONDER LA HARLOW.

Add to this- the bullshit other people give you,
teachers drilling you to do this do that blablablbla.
Pay 100k to let people treat you like shit
and treat yourself like shit.

Really was tired and sick of all this bullshit on Thursday.
Tucked myself into bed for college but I couldn't sleep at all.
So I ended up not going college at all the next day. 

I regret nothing.

Boy did I needed the break.
What more with the no more than three days absence one semester =.=
A precious day to regain my sanity. Lost in the pits of Esmod.

I had a serious consideration of dropping out college.
You know what plan I had in my mind?
Since RM18k semester fees was in their pocket, I thought
to stay in college for five more months. Then do online boutique on the side.
And then earn and save money for all that six months. Then drop out and do the boutique full-time.

Then I asked advice from Room8008 owner, Room Chen.
She was so nice and helpful to answer me those questions ^^

She just gave me the cold hard facts, that you'd need 200k to survive the
first few months of opening a boutique.

Because. If you open in big shopping malls like 1U or Midvalley, the basic rental is already 20 fucking k. To hire workers you'd have to spend 5-6k. And then another 10k to buy stock so your expenses adds up to RM40k a month =.= Not even including boutique decorations and electric bills, blah!

and then the next day I went to college again.
And I thought no. I can't drop out. I can't disappoint my dad, I need to learn.

Before college, I wanted to be a fashion designer.
Now, no thank you. I don't want people to hire me to design for them.
because it's fucking pressuring and I hate any sort of authority over me.

The only thing I want is to open a cute little shop and sell clothes
that I really love. ^^ And then expand until BOOM!

As for the clothes, it can be bought for others, or I draft the designs and give it to other people.
Main point is I don't want to make clothes for another company. 
i want to work on my own shop. Like playing restaurant city, but with clothes and in real life ^^

Oh yah. But I still wanna do online boutique. Start selling clothes now.
There's being an agent where you get your stock from wholesale retailer
and basically what you're doing is helping them to sell clothes.
The good thing is they help you deliver clothes to customers and you don't need to spend a fuckload of money on stock and end up with unwanted clothes. :3

I still need some time to figure out how to do this online retailing business. 
I want to make sure I have a good plan and be able to put in effort, I don't want no half-assed plans.
The thing is... my college is a huge cockblocker and by that I mean I'm busy at the third base.

Pattern-making is the busiest class ~.~ learning from scratch

I thought I wanted experience not knowledge, because that's what counts when you're doing a business. You can learn it through teachers, you have to come out and do it yourself.
But learning how to make clothes, yes. You need a teacher.
Selling clothes- learn yourself.

I don't want to regret that I didn't learn how to make clothes when I had the chance.
Imagine I'm at helm of a fashion company and I only know half the shit about sewing. :(
How can. I wanna be on top. But I'm choosing IKS, as in industri kecil sederhana^^
High fashion, too much pressure. Too many rules to follow. Standards too high.
High street maybe ^^

Okay well everyone has their own bullshit to deal with.
College is tiring but if my other coursemates can go through it, why can't I?
Busy as fuck, but I do learn quite a lot.
I keep reminding myself it's only three years.

Anyways, I am in a good mood, much better than I was four days ago.
I love the weekends. So much.

You are the queen in my heart.


Pssh date mark foiled any chance of you guys thinking this was taken recently ~.~

Anyways, on Thursday(where I skipped college) I went out with Mei Yen.
To Giza, again.

I resorted to retail therapy to regain my sanity.
And also Mei Yen therapy, how good it is to hear her laugh again! :D
And not someone drilling me like a soldier !@#$
Heh, it worked. ! :) Replaced my frown with a smile:')
After that though, I had to pinch my wallet
to regain my $$$ :(

And err. Head to toe outfit from the first picture of this post was bought from that day. lol!
You know you buy the shirt and then you see a skirt that goes well with it
and then the shoe, and then the bag.... I ended up going to the same cashier to make four different payments -.- fickle-minded auntie!


 Friday after Giza with the girls was Mist, for Daniel's birthday. 
Some gangnam style event as oppa never gets old. At least not yet ;)

Ended up arriving too early and camwhored while waiting for the rest to arrive.
Didn't know so many people were coming!


 Tried to do candid street shots, but as you can see. I can't stop being posey =.=
Xuan can la ^^ haha! Finally got to see her, she's been busy these days.
Sim Kuan is very busy as well but she does still have time for outings.
I think she's same like me, lack of outing will go crazy ^^

Her exams are near but she hasn't gone into nerd mode- yet.
I had college the next day and Mister Yen explicitly told me not to skip class.
So I came! Came back home from Mist 2am, woke up at six for class.
Diligent I am. Who says you can't have both? :p

Eventho you might get a little tired along the way =.=
But it was okay because I could catch up with napping. Saturday yoh!
Spent with napping ! =.=


 As always, friends are the ones who let me keep my sanity
when everyone's throwing bullshit at me. :3

I love them very miach ^^

Oh yeh. Daniel went up the stage during the gangnam style dance.
Jennie took a video of it but it's not posted :3

Err. I prefer Vertigo to Mist. Actually I just prefer anywhere that's more crowded. LOLOL.
But I hate clubs without stage/dance platforms. How cannnn.



Oh yeh. Rehash pics from Aquasonic. Hey it's still fresh because Jennie just posted it on fb. Lol!
I love how my cheeks looked that night. I forgot what I did. :/

I hate how I look just the same in the mirror but when taking pictures,
some days I look uglier than the last
some days I look prettier than the last.
HO HUM :3


Ho hum. Saturday night, played with my accessories.
Princess dreams ^^ just imitate, they always have pouffy hair on top and a tiara.
And diamond chandeliers. 



Went to Beerfact for impromptu meet up with Xuan, Chloe and Wendy. ^^
Chloe so cute, macam barbie doll. MUAHAHA

Just went for a while, got home before midnight ~.~
The thing about clubs is it only fills up after midnight. I like 1.30 to 3!

But nowadays, have a bad feeling when going out at night.
Gotta be extra cautious, I'm not gonna be nobody's victim yoh!




Sunday, I almost died out  of starving. T^T

Only got to have my breakfast AT THREE IN THE AFTERNOON.
I am very much like dad, get pissed when lack of food or sleep.
Deprive me of either one, I am beyond pissed.
Deprive me of both at the same thing, 
I will go freaking apeshit!

Emo pic to depict the pain of starving ^^


Okay kidding la I got some sushi and fries and fruit juice for breakfast. hehe.
At Chinoz again, but I'm not complaining :x

Was supposed to go eat dimsum at Mandarin Oriental but arrived too late because of my brader ~.~ HNGGHHHH! Well the thing is for everyone to get ready my dad has to keep reminding.
He'll keep shouting. Yan! Zhi hou! Chut lor(go out lor)!

Didn't buy shit at all today, save money for Thursday's damage.
Yerr. College uses a lot of moneh too. Petrol, parking, materials.
The stupid materials. Fabrics, zips, buttons, papers, WHATEVER.

As Scott said. We are becoming stationary shops. SERIOUSLY!

Saw an interesting book on fashion bloggers, but I so cheapskate. 
Spent twenty minutes on the floor of Kinokuniya jotting down the names of their blog links.
So I don't have to buy the book ^^ HAHAH WTFFF. :x
Don't judge yoh ^^

But I had the urge to buy those giant-assed designer coffee table books!
Prada! Chanel! Valentino! Prada! 


How pretty it is! I can just see the farking inspiration it can give me!
But at RM450++ a pop, it is quite steep as a source of inspiration :/
HAIYO. Magazines for now! HHEHEEE

But if I were to splurge on coffee table books. This would be the one :3

Bought the comic book by Boey :D


I didn't know he was the guy who got featured as an artist who drew on cups until I read the whole thing :3 It is titled "When I was a kid..." with every comic starting off with that sentence.
Ones that I remember? That his dad told him to sleep early, because the early bird gets the worm.
Boey thought. If the early bird gets the worm, then the early worm is fucked. LOLOL

And it brings humor in simple ways, the things we did as a kid.
I miss that.

Who knows, I might start doing a comic like this one day^^

 Why that's all for today! :)
No matter how busy I am. I will remember to update my blog at least once a week. Hehe.

See you peepo! ;) keep fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment