Saturday, 23 February 2013

Custard xixili


A pretty "normal" ootd shot...

Barbie top and leopard print peplum skirt from The Curve,
red heels from Charles & Keith.
(skirt and heels debut days)


And then... take it to the next level.

There was this wooden fence thing behind my college canteen.


Jaeyi was the one who started leaning on it.
And I practically shouted saying "OMG OMG BLOW THIS SHIZ UP!"
 

And then after I was done with the wooden fence,
I took the green wall beside it.

BAHAH! I kept screaming and shouting. 
Ya know that's how I am when it comes to taking pictures!
And after I went back to the canteen
only did some of my friends told me they could hear me.
From that far >,<


My inspi for poses, patxotify it! $$$!

She's this glamourous woman from Thailand, dripping in designers all the time.
I look the way she poses so confident.
A style I know I can emulate, that's why I like it. Hehe.

And oh... Heels really make a difference! :P

All of these pics, thanks to Abby! ^^
 Hehe, so lucky to have her. She's the one who's also a poser.
HAHAH! And you know, posers know their angles well.
Cos they've practised so much :P

Sadly I realize I don't have much pictures with her because
she took pics using my phone, then me using hers.

HAHA! More to come, thanks to Samsung Note.
Can take pics and edit nicely *w*

I don't know how to live, without cameras :(
HOW ELSE COULD I FEED MY VANITY?
 -dooms-


With the Jaeyi on the picture on top. she seriouslyyyy looks like Janice Kam.
HAHA! Ai Lynn studied in BSD too, she agrees!
 
Another shot! Love this picture *w*

Honestly I didn't know my college was so good for taking pictures.
Rehab, rehab. BWAHAH!

Taken during break, lecturer let us out a little earlier than usual.


How a class at Raffles look like.
There's not so many people like in Taylors, where they count in the three figures.
Here it's one class between 35-25 students.

Also I took the Saffiano to college for the first time, 
I don't think I'll be using it often for college!
I need something that I won't feel so bad if I got it dirty.

Abby asked me what I would do if she put pen marks on my bag.
HAHHA. I laughed. And then stared at her.
Because when I worked at Burberry, they taught me that 
pen marks are one of the ONLY THINGS THAT CAN'T BE WASHED.

No wonder black bags are so popular right, draw how dark also no braplem!
HAHA! And honestly. So many girls at college use Chanel and Pradas etc.
I don't want to compete with them haih. 
Scared bag dirty. HAHHA ma de

Oh yeh the key loop is also great for hanging sunglasses.
I found a way to hold it that it can't be stolen.
Because there are two loops and the sunglasses stem fits nicely.
Locked in tightly.


And oh! Guess what ^^

I got my book vouchers! Hehehehe. And it's RM250 this time around.
Sooo stupid I didn't get mine while at The One Academy.
Paid RM20k get a RM200 voucher also can shiok a bit right.

I had my eye on this really huge Prada book, like bigger than my handbag HUGE.
 It's close to RM400 thou, so I still have to fish out some from my pocket.
HAHA! But inspiration filled coffee books are like, the bomb.
Good investments.

But then, so again are some novels or self-help which costs less than fifty bucks.


We went to Bangsar Shopping Village.
Ate at Delicious, and there were like more than twenty of us,
plus the brand manager.

Her name is Tara. As you can see from the last picha above, it's about lingerie.
Xixili! Our lecturer had a slight British accent and I kept hearing "Tera".
The Donnie Yen lookalike one. HAHA

And I took pictures of their corset in particular because I wanted to try one actually!
I wonder how big of a difference it makes.
Like high heels but for your torso?! Make you slimmer?!
Damn. I want one!

My mummy used to wear those. Even Siet Yen.
She wears it while jogging too wtf.

And then I also thought of getting the garters.
HAAHHA. Look decent on the outside but slutty inside.
Dafug.

Tara shared some really interesting stories, the insider scoop to managing a Lingerie store.
We are supposed to pitch a marketing strategy for them.
Thanks to our lecturer for the opportunity! Bwaha!
Sure beats a good ol' lecture in the classroom.

Also I didn't know the way to Bangsar from KL.
Lucky Chloe did, she led the way. There were five cars including both of ours.
At the toll, Ashley and Abby got lost because they took the touch 'N go 
while the rest of us took the snaily tunai (cash).

So funny seeing them slow down and slow down in the middle of the road waiting for us.
But not very funny that they got lost! We went back to the road after paying tunai 
but they didn't realise. Naww!

They did find their way in the end, phew!

I think I should drive more.
I always didn't want to drive because I didn't know the way,
but if I keep doing that, then I would be clueless forever! :<
HAHA! But I must have guidance one! Gps, or a human Gps. ;)

And this girl, Xiao Tong. She says she follows signboard.
No GPS. Nothing. Her life onto the signs. HAHA!
I asked her if it works, she said most of the time it does
just that it takes a longer time.


Cabbie! He took his first steps! Three of it! BWAHAHA!

Mummy love you oh :*

Well he didn't know how to come back down.
he did for the first step but tripped, and got scared. Lol.
But everyone trips and falls before eventually walking like a boss.
Right? Heh.
 

And ootd from god knows when but I know it was at Amelio's
and I was with Sim Kuan.
 

Stalking through Sk's pictures.
Pictures are a special thing, as a moment frozen in time.
We look the same, but then again not really.

I can't say exactly how we're different, but I guess time changes us all 
and photos reflect that. 

Maybe good, maybe bad, who knows. Heh



A little cartoony thing I painted because I woke up four in the morning.
HAHAH! Six hours of sleep and my body seems to just wake up.
Sleep early no use. 

I think like assignments are the dreaded words for college students.
But naw, don't dread it. Must embrace it!
Realized I'm not so into studying after SPM because my life after that
was outing after outing- and I got so used to it after a period of time
it became what I looked forward to.

Neyy. I don't want to retake anything.
Make sure my attendance are on the dot,
my assignments pass. 

It's *just two years. 


By the way, this are so cute! 
Chopard Happy Diamonds :3

About RM8k if converted directly from USD? 
But I don't know how much exactly in Msia.
Who knows, maybe it could go more than RM10k
with the tax and everything!!

Bloody wandering eye lately because it's my birthday soon.
Hmm, no idea what to do yet too.

I think when I was younger I used to be very whiny when I didn't get what I want.
My mood changed directly whether or not I got what I wanted.
If I got it I was happy if I didn't get it I was sulky.

And that's kind of shallow don't you think? :(
Now when I ask daddy to buy something 
I make a point to myself that I should not sulk if he says "No"
because Dad hardly spends for himself and I know the things I ask for 
aren't exactly cheap.

Basically below RM1.5k it's more negotiable. 
After that it's more like special occasions and once in a blue moon thing.

But in the end, how cares if I don't have designer shits
as long as I've got family and friends with me.

But of course. Humans always want more. Bwaha!

I guess it's also because I've worked before and I know how hard it is
to earn money, even just a little money.
I cannot imagine myself living on a RM2k wage omg with the inflation and everything
RM2k could be finished flat in one week. Or one day.
I think RM100k would be a nice sum.

Maybe I should build factories to get that kind of money.
Bwahah dafug!


And lastly a very normal ootd shot.
HAHA. Guess what, standards changed.
You can tell, probably more patxotified pichas. Lolol

Guys, I have a lot of clothes I didn't get enough wear out of.
Might just spend time dressing up and shopping from my closet. HEHE.

Till then, happy days! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment