Thursday, 21 February 2013

Furry blossoms


Hello!

This was the day before today.
And yes that's Cabbie on top of the blanket.
I put this really huge blanket, like single bed size.
Then I use it to cover up my bags. Because it's so fluffy it conceals everything.
Then I put like my caps and shit on top.

Heard so much of cases where despo thieves on motorcycles
break your car window and grab your bag. 
The thing may be over in like, ten seconds.
But you would have lost SO MUCH!

So guys! Protect your valuables!
Keep it out of sight! If they don't see anything to steal,
why would they wanna risk it?

Better they just find those cars which have bags on the car seat. HAHA!


I went out with Chi Cheng on that day. But this picture was someday else la haha!



THIS, was at IKEA. Was supposed to have lunch with Gwenllian too but timing problems! ;(
She came but we only saw her for a while. Rush for her test!
After that, she has one month holiday. MMM.

I tell you hor Diploma in Business at Taylors is the most relaxing subject ever.
Or at least Gwennie makes it so!

There's lectures and tutorials, and you can skip all the lectures because there are
300+ students and only 100+ attend. 
The rest ask their friends to mark their attendance, the usual.
I wonder what if they placed a rule like three absents equals fail subject? :3

I think if college didn't have that, attendance would be... 
worse than the chips to air ratio in a Lays package.


Tropical hurricane blue tornado some shit print sort of skirt
and denim long sleeved button downs. 

From F Block and FOS, respectively.
Cheap stuff yoh, I think it's like less than RM100 for both.

I used to think FOS was like cheapskate, rejects, tasteless.
Then change another view, look at another side of the same kind-
well it's nice to find great bargains (PERKS OF BEING A CHEAPSKATE)
and get for less what Zara and all those sells.

Because. Yeah. I bought a Zara belt for RM100, saw the same one except it was rosegold instead of gold on the studs. Guess who much? RM 20. Fuck my life!!!

I can swear it was the same type of studs and leather, everything.
Except the studs didn't have the layer of gold plating or some shit like that ~,~
HEY, I'm not paying extra four fold for a stupid plating.

HAHHA! But you have to have a good eye. If you have a good eye, you can shop at anywhere.
And when you have a good body and matching skills, gee. Turn rags into gowns.
That's what the power of models is. To sell clothes.

 Reality check? HAHA. It looks good on them, but imagine them on yourself first.
Maybe you can wear it better, maybe not? Some clothes work better on skinny
some better on fuller figures. Some cute on petite, odd on tall. AND vice versa.


Lookie! Two furballs.

It's ah fook and Cabbie, for comparison.
I freaked out when I saw Ah Fook, didn't know he was so big :3

Anyway I dropped by at Jennie's house because she was supposed to come
but had to stay home to nest on her water-leaking house. Like a chicken.
Cannot move out from the house.

HAHHA! Cannot come Ikea so I brough Ikea to her.
Sadly though I found out meatballs cannot be dabao-ed/taken away.
You have to bring your own tupperware and stuff. No idea why.
But I did see people bringing their tupperwares.

Meatballs is the favourite, ma de.
Never tried it before, not a meat person.
I usually eat pasta or salmon or some sandwich.

But nevermind got hotdogs and curry puffs also. Hehe.
And ya, I felt bad tha Jennie is always the one fetching me.
In the end also always she's the one driving. HAHA!
I copy KC dabao food

 

Ya don't mind my big mouth I was trying to take in as much CURRYPUFF as possible.
The IKEA one taste extra good, because it is extra big and filled with extra ingredients. *w*

Pigging out on Jennie's sofa, Cabbie on my lap.
I was wondering if Ah Fook would like bite Cabbie or something.
But ironically, Cabbie was the annoying one, 
trying to hump him and stuff.


Because the last night he started humping. 
Actually he didn't get into the position himself.
I helped him. Mama must give sexual education right.
Ma babeh's a stud! HAHAH FUCK.

He's like five months?
I don't like it when dogs do the thing where they hump for no reason and
ejaculate. But that's like very rare, I've seen Chuckie done it like thrice all his life?
I mean the ones I've seen la. HAHA. Who knows about the other times.

But bitches, they period! I dong know how to handle!
Have to buy pampers and all. Doggie pampers.
Girls tend to be more mellow and cuddly thou?

But Cabbie is pretty cuddle friendly already, 
cuddle from young! BWHA! The Ah Fook, ma de.
I'm afraid to carry him, he's the type of dog who suka suka dulan.
Dulan then bark, then bite. 

Jelly Cabbie lol. He kept barking.
Dogs are possessive of their owners also, like humans.
Well like babies feel jealous and cry when their mama
carry other babies. 


Cabbie Cuddles, le ultimate stress reliever.


Doesn't he look like a panda.
The markings. LOL.

---------------


Ootd for college, got a white fluffy cap.
Basically all the hats I've listed on my wishlist are not on my wishlist already.
COS I ALREADY HAVE IT. HAHHA! Ma di
 


Policewomen! I should steal at policewoman's cap someday. HAHHA JK ^^
 


The farkin jam I deal with every morning.
If it's in the afternoon it's okay, but then... in the evening will suffer same fate also.
Just either it's earlier or later. 

Full day? Fuck yourself man, go there jam, come back also jam.
The sort of jam is like the cars are piled up till your eyes can't see no longer.
It doesn't look that bag in the picture, but if you see like google map bird's eye view or something.
Fuck, yong shui. All the car like ants.

It take around an hour and ten minutes in the morning, cos it's really jam.
But like 20/80 ratio. 

You spend 80% of your time on 20% of the routes that are really jam.
Basically getting past LDP toll (how I wish to bomb the motherfucker up, 
everyday suck money leech ma de why government never make roads overseas people don't know what toll money is man)

and the segambut roundabout, and jalan tun razak. That's it.
Take those out, reach KL in fifteen mins no problem.
BUT HAIYO. Since when the world goes according to your likes and dislikes. HAHA!

Just do your best with law of attraction. ^^

Very tired this week, a lot of replacement classes. Eeek.
Sleep-deprived, easy to fall ill. Cannot cannot!
Repay sleep debt. Been sleeping four hours most days.
Reminds me of The One days. MISERABLE. CANNOT. NO!

hhaha forget forget about it!

---------

 


This was last Friday. Dinner at Rakuzen!
 

Siet Yen came over and was all dressed up,
because she just got back from hometown and wanted to go somewhere.
DON'T KNOW WHERE, but SOMEWHERE.


HAHHAHA. Practising Chi Cheng's angle.
 


Floral dress from Forever 21, Saffiano Tote from Prada.
The floral dress is the one I always wear each year SINCE FORM THREE
for special occasions. I don't know. I've grown sentimental to it.

Why? Because it was one of the first few dresses in my wardrobe.
When I was Form Three I only remember having like, two dresses in my whole wardrobe.
Diu. So weird thinking how I lived like that last time. HAHA!
The other one was a bridesmaid tube dress.

I remember I NEVER buy clothes until my dad forces me to.
Gee, no wonder I had so much extra money for books and electronics last time ~,~!
Now? Dresses? I have so many they take up one closet, then another one is for tops and bottoms.

But butbut. At the beginning I realize I keep buying those faddy pieces.
Fad fashion pieces. I dong wannn. I want investment pieces :3
Must keep that in mind!
 

also, you know before that my dad bought a Samsung Note JUST for the heck of it?
His bag has like one blackberry, two iphones, one ipad, and this samsung.

And I ... well. During Chinese New Year I wanted to play Candy Crush to play myself.
At first it was the iPad but I know my dad likes to use it (when not gambling)
so I use the Samsung one.

And then one day I changed the simcard.
And then.. the wallpapers... download.... apps... like thirty of them....
and then... add contacts. and then... don't want to go back to Samsung Galaxy Y.
HHAHAHA!

EHh how can you use a good quality phone and then willingly switch bad to a laoyah one.
Don't want! But the Galaxy Y I use it when I go to places with high-risk of losing handphones.
But I think it was my problem, take everything for granted.

Now I take belongings everywhere with me, even in college where students leave their handphones on the table and go toilet. I'm so paranoid I'll bring my whole bag and pee with it. HEH.

Those cibai thieves, NO CHANCE!!!!!!!! NO CHANCE FOR YOU!
DESPERATE FUCKS NO MONEY NO ABILITY TO EARN GO DIE

Hahaha sorryyy. My sensitive issues. I don't want to ever be friends with someone who steals stuff.
Or like, steal their friend's stuff. CELAKA

At the same time also angry at myself for losing handphone. HAHAHA
My dad also neh. He was at the airport once, placed his iPhone on the counter and forgot to take it.
Came back, HILANG LA!

Like father, like daughter.
HAHAH NONONONO don't blame anyone :p
Can't live like this!


Seafood pasta, of course. Mei Yen the one got me hooked.
her HONEYBEARBEAR
 

Chi Cheng also came after that. 
I also get paranoid of putting handbags on my table I mean like anyone could just 
pass by and grab it, RUN. I don't underestimate things like this anymore.
So many thieves out there.

Haiyo. Jib gor, why you no do everything?
Why everyday kidnapping case, KIDNAP KIDNAP KIDNAP.
KIDNAP ALREADY, RASUAH RASUAH RASUAH.

Go police they also don't diao you, LAZY SETTLE. 
At least the ones I've met. Haih.
Talk talk talk say I'll be there then later tells you it comes with a CATCH.
You have to get some report first, bablabla. Shit like that.
Not police report, like report from the shopping centre.
Then the shopping centre security also... lazy settle.

Haih. How to catch the motherfucking thieves?
maybe I should start a sendirian berhad company to catch thieves. HAHA
 

After dinner, we went to... SY's house!
A lot of people man, didn't know it was that many!
Even the Smarties came!

Not bad yoh, they stayed till quite late, like after midnight.
Siew Wah got prettier! Heh.
 

With Chi Cheng, my gorgeous Beebo :*
She dressing so hippie nowadays? HAHAH!
Triangles, neons. 


Rachel also came to drop by :3
The honeymoon stage! HAHHA!
Yen Shen's girl.
 

HAHAH! She's pretty photogenic.


With Yen Shen the bobblehead.
I mean in this picture! x)
 

Gwennie the purple lady and Cherlyn the "A" STUDENT!


Simone! HHAHA! 
So long didn't see her.

Oh yeh, I had time to curl my hair as well.
THE CNY MOOD! ONZ~
 

AND LUCKY OHMAY WHAT DID THEY FEED HIM!!!!
He gon fatter like he ate half of himself!!! Jennie's Ah Fook also!
But Lucky more. Like SY fat fat! HAHHA
 

Gamble ah! Huat ah!

HEHE. That's all for today's post :)
Have fun peeps!

Till then. :*
xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment