Sunday, 27 October 2013

Little black bob





Hello ^^v

As you guys may know.
I changed my hair into a short bob recently.
Round on top, then tapering to two sharp wisps
at both sides of my face.

yes, it's a huge decision to cut so much of my hair away. 
But it felt like dead weight, I've bleached them until they aren't healthy.

Plus. It marks a new start.
After all, we make space for new things to come,
when we get rid of the old.


This is me two years plus ago.
Look at the date! HAHHA.

Still so innocent back then :P

Anyway, I've experimented enough with crazy colours.
Blonde pink ash brown.

No matter what we still have to go back to our roots.
Back to basic it is!

And if you dye your hair too different from your normal hair colour,
I tell you man the roots are crazy. Especially blonde! HAHAHA.
It's like going black to white. No no wait yellow.
So the contrast is huge.

High maintenace a bit lo, touch up roots and all.
But blonde was a fun colour :) pink not so much because it faded very quick.

Anyhow, I'm glad my hair looks healthy now.
Plus. My face looks much more lively.
No wonder I kept putting on makeup when I had bleached hair -,-!!!!

HAHAHA. For black hair a layer of loose powder is enough,
to cover dark circles and all.
No need to BB cream all over ^^





This was Saturday night family dinner, at 1 Utama.
Hehe. Had my pick, which was Japanese food ^^v
I love Japanese food. 

Even the crappiest Japanese food, I still prefer it over Chinese food or any other cuisine.
Betrayer I know. HAHAHA.
But I've never really had an experience where a Japanese resto WASN'T appetizing.
It's always tasty!

This was at Watami.
Quite pricey I think? Almost RM200 for three persons.
But the service was very good, staff friendly and helpful.
Which is surprisingly cos Jap resto staffs aren't always attentive 
due to having to handle a lot of customers.

Oh yeah, H&M also opened its doors at 1U last Thursday.
So much of monotone and neutral and plums!
Very autumn/winter feel.

HAHAHA. NO!!
Eventhough I have black hair I still love pastels MOST.
Red lip stick, black hair and fair skin are such good complements I think.

Also managed to do quite a lot of assignments during my Saturday afternoon.
But I did the drawing ones, production class one (sewing/draping/drafting) 
haven't yet. 

Hehe, just gotta keep up being strong-willed and concentrated.




houndstooth :3

Againnn. It's hard to make sense what works best for black.
I've been under brown/yellow tones for so long, they compliment pastels well!
Black I guess would be monochrome and jewel tones. 


Without make up. HAHAHA.
Black hair is much more carefree.
Less pattern la. 


After make up.
So cincai make up I did in like five mins actually.
HAHAH. Red lipstick and the helpings of smokey black eyeshadow
makes a big diff I guess.


Okay, on a deeper note.

I'm recovering from the whole episode.
As mentioned on my previous blog post.
It's an uphill climb, which means I'm succeeding.
But it's uphill la, means I have to PUT EFFORT.

Anyways, I guess it's true everything is a blessing in disguise.
I can tell you I'm not always happy. I get angry/sad out of sudden.
Sometimes I wanna shout and cry out of sudden. I do feel that.

But I just be patient myself, take it step by step.
I'm sure I'll recover and come out STRONGER.
It's like pruning the bad branches away so I can bear more fruit.

Been reading bible each day, and there's so much wisdom from it.
It's my favourite book on Earth.

I do, wish wish wish that I'm not being passionate about God for just a season.
I want to read the bible, EVERYDAY.

OHMYGOSH WAIT. I realize it's my dad's birthday in two days. 
Hehe. Guess I'll write him a love letter. And... presents?
Hmm. 

Okay back to that. HAHAHAH. I got distracted
cos I looked at my lappie's date.

Yaya, I wanna read the bible everyday.

In the past, I was a lukewarm Christian.
I guess I loved the pleasures of the World, more than I loved God.
And yes, that's sinning. I loved God, but I loved the World more.
And you can't serve TWO masters. You'll always end up being swayed
to the one you lean towards.

I leaned, but I learned.-The World, you can't fall into it.
The gate of destruction is wide, the path to salvation is narrow,
but persevere because it is the narrow road, which leads to more rewards.
Actually the path to destruction has no rewards. lol.
Just temporary pleasures. Stuff of addictions. Slaves to short pleasures,
and long sufferings.

It's a taboo to be too into religion.
The commandments scares them off.. I would know, I was one of them.
The World does not understand, they do not see God- yet.
Because they are in the dark. But I believe everyone will have their chances,
for God is fair. Very very fair and mighty.

Everyone gets to know God with their own timings!

Anyway, I just want to REMIND REMIND REMIND myself,
not to fall back into my old ways.

I don't want to sin anymore. Everyday, I want to live by God.
Whenever I sin, I hope I catch myself. Repent and pray for God 
to help me stop sinning.

Sinning taints the Holy Temple of God. Which is your body, yourself.
You were bought at a price, as in by Jesus' blood.

Keeping the commandments used to feel suffocating.
I was yet ready to let go of my worldly ways.
But know, it's just something I would like to do.

And I just. Want to be with God. 
100%.

Don't say I'm over religious or what.
You say that because you don't know my story,
don't know what God did for me.
I have my reasons! :) But if you have questions, do ask.
I'll try my best to answer.

HAHAH alright. Enough deep talk.
Can't be serious ALL THE TIME. :P




My sweeties. Finally reunited with Xuannie. HAHAHA.

The original ladies-Siet Yen, Mei Yen, Xuannie, Jennie, Chi Cheng and myself.
Anyways, I just hope we don't ever fall apart due to stupid misunderstandings!
It's not worth it to lose friendships over temporal anger!



If you wanna save a friendship, all it takes is to make a move.
A hello, a sorry, a thank you, whatever. Just be sincere.
Forget who was wrong and who was right.

Think more about how many days you lose being friends with each other,
if you do not solve this problem.

If you feel like a friend, after you have lost him you feel better off,
then of course it's your choice to not want to friend him back. lol.
But I think every friendship is true. 
Surely there was some point you guys sincerely enjoyed each other's company!

Anyway, of course I missed Xuannie.
I was angry, hurt and everything at first. 
But after that when I came back to God, I just kind of 
let go of all the hate and gave God my burden.
There's no place in the Heart for hate anyway! :3

HAHHA. I just hope we grow stronger after this,
lesson learnt.


Thursday night was a Catholic meeting my Aunt invited me too.
I'm a prostestant :3

Catholic puts more emphasis on Mother Mary. 
Prostestant is more on Jesus and God Almighty.

They pray with the rosary beads and do the cross gesture.

And lol I thought it was really nice, the snacks. Like a litte picnic!!!
I wanna do that when I'm a mom next time. 
Invite people over for Christian meetings then prepare food etc etc.
HAHAHHA. ^^


My little cousin. Look at his rabbit tooth, lol.



That's about it! ^^v goodnight.

God Bless You!






No comments:

Post a Comment