Sunday, 24 November 2013

Genesis



Hello sweeties! 

Hehe. Loving how my bob hair is turning out.
Everything about me looks rounder with bob hair ! :3
even my facial features. 

Please tell me I look younger please. HAHHA.
china doll slash japan doll is what people keep calling me now. teehee


If you guys guessed, yess this was taken at Pavilion.

OOTD for the day was...

aviators from The Curve street bazaar
saffiano tote from Prada
leopard print from Guess
red and black peeptoes from Charles & Keith.

Oh yess the leopard print was the same batch from my shopping spree
after my doggie Chuckie pass away. (as in previous post too)
 Thankfully, I have Cabbie now.

Just remembered when I had black hair, leopard print was my favourite.
When I had bleached hair it was florals and pastels.
Leopard print is a bit too much when you're on the blondie side.
Like Thailand dragqueen if not worn properly! :x oppsss



We went for Siet Yen actually!
Esmod Kuala Lumpur's first anniversary.
My previous college lol before I abruptly left.
Used to go The One Academy with Siet Yen!

This batch is their first, first, first one for fashion design course.
Siet Yen, Karyn, Amanda, Yee Chien, Jie Ying, yours truly, Chi Cheng.
Of course they were tortured ruthlessly since they are the first batch
and the boards want results etc.

I am happy with Raffles, but I'm also happy for them of course! ^^
So glad to see them, I hadn't seen them in ages!


Bowie, Siet Yen, Yen, Scott, yours truly.
Hehe, Loveee and miss being totally sampat and crazy with Scott.
He would bust out tunes at the top of his voice WHENEVER he felt like it.
Yen is wearing Scott's own design btw! Hehe.

Yen used to work at Burberry!
Bowie is the one who's great in drawinggg.


Of course, teased him about being "mau sangat".
His favourite phrase.

It means something like... very kiasu want face like that.
Can use it when people wanna buy very expensive things but not willing.
Etcetc. Like wearing a hat too big for your head. HAHHA!

Scott family also came. His mother was a tailor, if I remember correctly.
A lot of my friend's mother knows pattern making and sewing actually!
And a lot of them live in Wangsa Permai one I don't know why.

HAHHA, Three to be exact.


With the ladies!

Jennie and I reached around 11AM since Siet Yen said 11+
and I wanted to come early for breakfast
since I knew I had to leave early for church.

In the end Siet Yen came around 1, almost 2. LOL.
Miscommunication also.

Chi Cheng came with Chi Lam,
and later Chi Lam got surprised by Chong Chern for their anniversary.
With the balloons in the room with pictures tied thingy!
HEHE. Very heng this nowadays.

Filling the targeted person's room with balloons to surprise them.
I think it's really sweet! Cos at night when they sleep they will have their balloons.
Jae Yei too had that today for her birthday! hehe.
November and December a lot of celebrations!

Festive season indeed~~ 

Having the Wicked thing too, feat Zedd and Axwell.
HHAHA. I'm so out from the Rave scene.
I'm not even going for Avicii.

I guess, diff priorities now?
I'm contented la to have gone to SHM and David Guetta already.
I don't really like to spend money on concerts.
Because... haiya. See them in real or not also not much difference.
For me la HAHAH. But it's fun to go with your friends.

SHM was a lot of drunk people, girls in bikini and some sweaty shirtless guys.
Heavy smell of weed. People puking halfway.
Some gays getting their action on for some reason.
And justtt sweaty sweat looo.


Tee hee. Our eyes look like crescent moons here.
Doesn't it?!

Oh yes Jennie you sau pei la you never upload pichas!! hahahhaah
I wonder if I will ever retire from dressing up hmm.
Maybe when I stop going to outings.
I don't know. When I'm 35?

But then I will have kids, I will take pictures with them.
And I want to force them to learn how to take pictures
sooo they can help me capture OOTD pictures.

HAHAHA sial. Okay la, can ask husband to do that.

But really. Big difference when it comes to taking pictures
between someone experienced and inexperienced.
My girls are no problem one, but if you give the guys the camera ah ahem..

If however you give your friend's BOYFRIENDS to take pictures,
sometimes it turns out not bad.
You know why? Cos confirm my friend force their boyfriend
to help them take pictures everyday. HAHHAA.
CONFIRM.



Jie Ying, Amanda, Yee Chien who were walking the runway earlier actually for their own designs!
The stripes were part of their make up.

I saw a model slightly trip in the beginning.
Yikes, heartbeatsfast. Lucky she didn't fall!
Because it was a pretty LONG staircase!


Heh, I found le Line mascots.
Saw my friends take picture with them on Instagram.
HARLOW, my username is bubuchahchah.
Go add me okay tqtq.

Anyway so cuteee I love the bear. Looks so clueless.
I wanna just hug the bear for a whole five mins.
But a lot of peepo waiting to take pictures so ahemmm.


I drove to KL for that day!
Cos Jennie's car went to hospital.

HAHHA. I don't mind fetching Jennie,
cos she has fetched me SO many the times.

We used NKVE cos it was nearer to her house.
LDP BETTER. Segambut also not bad, but the traffic lights BANYAK.


Hehe both spotting red lips.
I like mine super pigmented and vivid
with a warm/orange base.


Jennie's small head popping out.



I think I look so innocent man.
HAHHA mau sangat. 

But it's weird.
People will say I'm cute but at the same time sexy but
sexy is wild right cute is innocent.

How can match both together one?

But those who dont like me prolly call me fat/short/ugly.
HAHHA.




We went for our breakfast!
I can't remember the last time we went out before 12AM.
We're always so late lol.
But for that day all of us woke like nine or eight ish.

I prefer day to nights nowadays.
I used to be a night owl.
But. Day is meant for activity,
night is meant for rest and that shall be it.

Ya as usual if you ask me where to eat I will say anywhere
but only anywhere among the japanese restaurants.

We went all the way up to Tokyo Street and came back down cos
we decided to go Ichiban Boshi instead!

Ichiban Boshi is way better than Zanmai,
their service wins everything hands down.
Friendly staff!


Jennie's salmon maki with avocado
and mine with cheese. MMM. I love cheese + sushi. MMM.

How blessed I am to eat this.
Grateful. MMM.


Itadakimas!

and following up, selcas




See I don't know what this girl doing la aiyeryah.

I think she did lick my face. -,-
i remember one time also our teeth literally knocked together.
HAHHAHA. Weird things happen between besties.


Okay normal mode a bit.
Basically. Closed lip smile, wide tooth smile, duck face, tongue out, sparrow face, wink.
The barrage of poses on hand that goes on repetition but hopefully you did not pay attention to it.


Ya here's my very round face.
If you want to draw circles you can just use my head.

*You're welcome*


And then later Chi Cheng and Chi Lam came.
half candid shot at Topshop


And Fred Perry where Chi Lam readied presents for her boyfie.
One of the workers kept looking in the mirror and playing with his hair lol.
Reminds me of highschool where guys had an obsession with having perfectly waxed hair.
Or do they still do that now!


selca time again!

Is this the reason of the existence of make up and camera?! HAHAHA.



Suck in your cheeks.
See the line? That's where your bronzer should be.

HHAHAHA. Watched too much make up tutorials maybe.

Make up is never-ending seriously.
Even for just your eyebrow there's so many times okay!
There's pencil eyebrow pencil, spoolie, auto eyebrow pencil,
eyebrow POWDER, eyebrow BASE, eyebrow GEL, eyebrow MASCARA,
eyebrow BRUSH. So you see la just some hair on the face
they can make soo many products.

After all that there's also a eyebrow TOPCOAT to seal your makeup.
#die after topcoat i don't know what other pattern they have la.

HAHAHA. Ask Sasa/Sephora/Isetan ladies.





Ohhh love this picture :)

Saw a lot of Esmod volunteers in red shirt. I asked Siet Yen who where they.
She said she didn't know. Then added, some of them quite hot ah.
HAHAHHA exactly what I was thinking.

When we just came one of them talked so loud lol.
Overheard him asking his friend "zhe xie shi shui lai de"
who are these people la he was asking.

And while we were leaving one of them turn back to gap yeh or dono wad.
Sometimes guys do it so obvious right. HAHAH. Since he do it so obvious
I smiled at him. Usually I don't acknowledge strangers la hahah.
And then after that his friends also turn around.

And then on the way to the escalator I tripped a bit,
OOPS, PAISEH. hahahah. Anyway, anything just laugh it off and act cute.
HAHHA, That will save you from everything, especially if you are a girl.

Kena saman? Laugh it off and act cute. Bat your lashes.
Someone angry at you? Lower your voice and act cute. Bat your lashes.

AHAHAH. JK please, my blog is a tongue in cheek thing.
You can take me seriously if you want, but at your own risk la ^^v 


So that was my Saturday morning/afternoon! :)

Well-spent. Had fun catching up with everyone!

-----------------------------------------------

During the afternoon/evening there was SCD in church!
Usually there's nothing going on on Saturdays but today we had bible study la :3


Here is Natalie making the goofiest face as usual!
HAHAHA. 

She slept over in my house during Friday night actually ^^v
was so glad she could come, funny seeing her beg her mummy.
She was kicking the door lol like little kid.

^^v long time I didn't have anyone sleep over! 
It was an IN thing to do during high school I think, lol.
We spent the night praying, reading the bible, talking random things.

I had a good good sleep actually.
But Natalie didn't :(
Cos I think I sleep halfway and pushed her in my sleep.
HAHHAHA. You can imagine right my bed so small.
Didn't get the extra mattress.


With Melia and Ruthie ^^


Heated discussion going on too.
HAHHA. it's interesting to learn about all this thing.
Bible study/theological matters etc.

Cos people are going to question you and of course you must try to have the answers!
We discussed about Genesis which deals with our history of creation.
not myth, but history.

The conflicts of evolution etc.
They say we evolve from monkeys etc.
But actually our DNA is closer to PIGS than monkeys.
And if we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys?

God created Adam and Eve, if based on the bible you wanna ask the
chicken or egg came first question,
it would be the chicken came first.

Because God creates things that are already mature.
God created Adam as a full-grown human not as a baby.
Then goes on the cycle of reproduction.

And then before the fall of Man (when Adam ate the apple)
there was no death. Adam lived to 930 years and from then on 
human lifespan kept getting shorter until 120 years is the accepted "maximum" lifespan.

When Adam committed sin, he died a spiritual death on the spot 
because the sin separated him from God.
The "knowledge" from the apple made him aware that his nudity was something shameful
and he hid before God.

From that moment on his body started decaying, death progressing in time.
So the curse of sin was accompanied by death.

And then there will be the second coming, where the final judgement will take place
and there will be death no more.

Theology is always a spiky ground to thread, but nevertheless interesting.


Wore little Jayden's jacket because I was cold. lolol.



At night I changed to a dress for family dinner at The Curve :)

hehe. That's all for tonight, 
bye sweeties! 

xoxo! stay tuned ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment