Thursday, 14 November 2013

Heaven or Hell?

Here are two videos of out-of-body experience.
One to heaven, another to hell.
But both came back alive to tell the story.

Read and make your own judgements.
And Yes, I do believe there is heaven and hell,
and that Jesus died for us.

Nevertheless, even if you're an atheist or what,
I still think it's pretty interesting :)
After all there's always stuff about heaven and hell in other religions.


The Good.


The Bad.



"My child," He said, "God, our Father, gave each one of us a will so that we could choose whether we would serve Him or satan.  You see, God did not make Hell for His people.  satan deceives many into following him, but Hell was made for satan and his angels.  It is not My desire, nor that of My Father, that anyone should perish." Tears of compassion ran down Jesus' cheeks.

http://spiritlessons.com/mary_k_baxter_a_divine_revelation_of_hell.htm

The link above is about different parts of hell.

And this is the sinner's prayer.

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.


Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.



I would say sinner's prayer is really a huge first step of being a Christian.
I didn't know about Jesus until I was like 12 I think?
Religion wasn't a big thing on my mind.

As always, there is so many things in our present world.
It is hard for us to grasp that life on Earth is only a short time
compared to our eternal lives in Heaven or Hell.

I said this sinner's prayer. A girl presented me with this booklet.
I still remember her, a girl with short dark brown hair and specs, she wore jeans and long sleeved shirt.
My mum brought me to the church, Calvary Church in Damansara Heights.
It is hugeee.

And there was a picture of Jesus dying on the cross,
and forming a bridge between us, our sins and God.

I can't say I really understood completely, but it felt right in my heart somehow.
Every human has the instinct to find God.
It's just... whether they are ready or not.
Some people are too proud/ 
busy with worldy affairs/ 
concerned with logic and tangible things to believe.

I guess. Faith and love will lead you to God.
A person who loves, will always find God, because God is love.

So anyway!

I said the sinner's prayer.
And I felt like... it's hard to say, but after the second sentence or so,
it felt like someone opened up and I felt a light I never felt before.
It wasn't like I could see it, but it was something you FEEL.

If you want to, I can say the sinner's prayer for you to recite it :)
I really hope people feel God in their lives. At least once.
Just to feel the light, the glory.

After feeling this glory, I'd give it to you to choose whether or not you want to keep in his presence.

I can assure you, YOU WANT IT.
We, were made in God's glory.
And Satan is just jealous of it.
See how the World is turning today...
Look at the media, social morals. And of course I'm not perfect either.
I'm just as blemished. But by God's glory, here I am. 

That moment of my twelve years old brain, I knew right then. 
God was real.

I never felt this light when I prayed in the temples or whatever.
But the first time I went to church, and I felt it.

To know him, you have to feel Him.
But to feel Him it is easy- just have faith.
And if you have faith, it doesn't really matter whether you feel him or not.
Because you can feel him in your faith.

Oppsss I think I'm being so confusing lol.

Anyway, that was the beginning of my Christian walk.
Before that, when I was a kid.
10 years old? Not sureee.

Somewhere there, my mummy's ah ku who was a christian gave me this story book. Of the chapters in the bible, but in simplified, fun way.
It talked about Jonah and the sea monster's belly. David and the lions who wouldn't eat him. AND ALL. HAHHAHA.

So I guess my life was like... sinner's prayer -> baptism of water -> baptism of holy spirit.

As a Christian of course, it's a continual work. It's not like you accept Jesus Christ and that's it. You have to walk with Him daily. It's so easy to fallback. And I fellback for two years. And I'm just so thankful to be found again :)

I'm tired of being a wild girl. I used to love clubbing, partying, dressing up. ETC ETC. To me, that was glamourous, that was what I lived for.

But how long can I do this? How long can I feel happy doing this? 
I know I'm still materialistic. I still love taking pictures.

But. As a rule, really. I rather go church more than clubs now. If I feel like going to clubs more than church then I know I have a problem.

Being in God's presence is great. You don't have to spend any money.
You just have to call out to Him with your heart.
It is more fulfilling than buying any Birkin bag or meeting any celebrity.
Those things are shit compared to being with God.

HAHHAHA.

Of course I still dress up and all, but it's not what I live for anymore.
God is who I live for.


Anyway, if you wanna ask me about religion questions,
or want me to bring you to go to church etc.

Do ask ;) peace!

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Making A Person Living In Denial To Start Facing Reality .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete