Saturday, 13 September 2014

Langkawi Trip with Love







Hello peeps!

Got back from Langkawi and I had some free time,
so decided to blog it while the memories are still fresh in my head. :3

Let's start from Day 1. Hehe.

We planned the trip in August.
After our two day trip at The Mines we talked about going on a little trip.

So like.. five days later we booked the hotel and air tickets.
The flight was around RM137 per person including everything.
No promotion price so exy a bit.

Can book now and fly for RM34 to Langkawi next year actually. HAHAHA.


So! Time flies and who knew September came so quickly.

Had some Uncle Lim at KLIA 2 before boarding our plane.
I remembered I was really hungry. Hungry to the point of ravenous.
HAHAHAHAH. Boyfie panic when gf hungry :3



Our little airbus.

Edward's younger brother is becoming a pilot! Royal Military College :3


Getting ready to put my eye mask on.

Also, how nice that you can lift up the armrest. Teehee


Oh Deer! Boyfie tried on my sleeping mask.

We reached after an hour's ride. 
I fell asleep so the ride to Langkawi felt pretty short.




MUAHAHAH.

Managed to capture a selfie with the plane behind me.
Before the air traffic controllers went, "no picha no picha!".
MUAHAHAHA.



Our hotel was Langkawi Seaview.

Stayed there for two nights :3


The hotel was spacious with a huge ass TV.

The only complaint is that we had to drive quite far to reach Pantai Cenang. HAHA.
We rented a Viva for three days. Each day RM60.
Put in RM30 petrol, it lasted us for three days with some leftover.

It took about 20mins to reach Pantai Cenang. 
Mostly just going all the way straight.
Thank goodness boyfie knew the way.
And guided me from airport till the last day of going home ^^


Of course, hungry again.

Saw a lot of Thai Seafood restaurants along the way, made my mouth DROOL.


I ordered Tom Yam noodles and it was really good. YUMMY.
Drooling already.

It was at a restaurant on one of those shops along Pantai Cenang road.
The whole road reminds me a bit of Changkat or Thailand actually.
Very touristy and a lot of food to eat lolol.


Boyfie had some fried rice with squids.

After we satiated our appetites, went down to the beach.


Was a pretty peaceful day.

I love being at the seaside always.
The sun, the sea, the sand. 





Lolol. It was raining a bit before we came 
and quite windy. 

I remember one part boyfie was shivering until his hiccup became burps. 
HAHAHAHAHAH laugh die me ohmygatch.

We also carried around our car key remote and couldn't get it wet.
So hung it on boyfie's necklace.


A few months back boyfie was at Langkawi with college mate actually.

We weren't official yet and I saw him writing this on the beach 
when I peeked through his phone gallery. 
HAHA! So that day I asked him to reenact that. 




Hehe. Swam in the ocean and then went for dinner straight.

Our flight was 12pm, reached 1pm.
Then reached hotel 2pm. Then went to the beach at 4pm.

Went back hotel around 9pm? Forgot haha.
I remember we did facial mask together and watched TV.
And of course, I also snacked on tidbits.

My favourite thing to do on holiday.
Cashew nuts, seaweed, chips. Whatever.

------------------



Day 2. I put on a lot of sunblock before coming out.

Island hopping and snorkelling was on the agenda that's why. Haha!
We booked it the night before at one of those tourist counters.

RM35 for island hopping but plus snorkelling it's RM50.

Itinerary was from 10pm to around 2.30pm.
But delayed a bit cos some of the passengers late lol.
Ended around 330pm.

We had three places to go, first the mangrove swamp.
Then eagle feeding. Then pantai beras basah.

Oh yeah the water sports here are also very expensive.
Everything is around RM100. Paragliding is RM150.



10pm! Arrived at the jetty for the boat to take us to island hopping.


So cute the boats!





Hold my hand ^^

Hehe, these kind of shots made famous by a photographer on Insta named Murad Osman.
His project is called "Follow Me To"


And it is a fun thing to travel with your loved one. :)



hey boyfie! Lemme take a picture I can see myself in ur sunnies.


kiss on the cheek


one back tq 


hot hot hahahah


Love this polaroid shot the most hehe. 
Thanks to the lady who took it for us :3


I also bought this souvenir plate thingy. So cheesy I know ahhaha.
RM10 only. Now cheesily on my book shelf.


Little Twin Star~


Such a pretty view




Around 11am we were finally off on the boat.
We sat at the last row beside the boatman. 
I sat at the side and you can feel the water spraying a bit hehe.


Got our life jackets on.



They call this the pregnant lady mountain.
The mountain behind.
Her head from the right. Then boobs and belly. 


Map map. Lake of the Pregnant Maiden.


We reached the Geoforest Park. It's like a mangrove swamp.
Quite a bit of staircases to climb. And the toilet was pretty dirty hahah!
Got a few aunties complain very loud. INI 1MALAYSIA AH

The trick for dirty toilet bowl is to sit a few inches above it.
So you don't touch it. Then you pee while holding this position.
Work those leg muscles ya.



This little place inside where you can swim or get into one of those peddle boats.
Swim is RM10 to rent the life jacket. Peddle boat is RM30 for two.


Like this one hahah.


Oh ya, before you reach here you will see a lot of monkeys on the way.

They will try to steal your food and growl at you when you try to retrieve it.
OH WELL. Finders keepers.

I didn't bring any 100plus or chips so they didn't bother.

Also saw one on a tree dissecting a 100 plus can with its teeth like it was made out of paper.

You can have my food. I surrender seeing you like this. 


Got on our little boat. Boyfie head hitting the roof dy


Peddle peddle peddle. At the point I was still very full from yesterday's supper.


The boat moved really SLOW and I wanted to touch the edge of the lake.
Saw this light green tree I wanted reach. Boyfie said too far, cannot lah.

This sentence made me peddle nonstop for fifteen minutes.

Not only did I reach the tree, I smart smart wanted to go under it and broke off a few of its branches.
Then started screaming when the bugs from it went into our boat. 
HAHAHAH. 

Boyfie was the one who used twigs to throw back the bugs into the lake.
Boyfie to the rescue. 

Anyway. Both boyfie and I are like that.
Say you can't do something, means #challenge accepted.

HAHAHA oops.


Bye bye little green tree. It is the one at the right bottom side. HAHAH

I plucked one of the leaves because I was happy I finally reached it.
Peddle like nobody's business.



After that we returned our boats and went for Eagle Feeding next stop.



Came down with clothes but we started sweating so took off our tops.
HAHAH. Don't worry I'm wearing bikini inside :x



Boyfie spotted a little lizard.



Waiting for boatman to pick us up ^^




Got on our boat! Eagle Feeding by Kilim River


"When you reach the calm water area surrounded by dense forests, the boatman shuts down the engine to eliminate the noise, goes to the backside of the boat with a bag full of chicken skins and starts throwing the pieces into the water.  
The eagles have terrific eyesight and can actually pin point a target like a fish or a small rodent from a distance of 1 - 3 kms. When they dive, they can move at a speed of 200 kms per hour and pick up a prey which may be up to 6 lbs, more than their own weight."
 

Hehe it was pretty nice to see the eagles dive down and grab the food with their claws.
They bend down and bite it from their feet midflight! HAHAHHAHA.

I didn't know they could do that. 



Next stop was Pantai Beras Basah.
Wet rice beach?! I mistook it for berak basah. HAHHAAH oops.


Took down our life jacket to swim in the ocean.

The sand here was softer compared to Pantai Cenang.




Boyfie kept catching crabs and showing me! Hahaha like little kid.
Reminds me of emperor penguin. Where they search everywhere to look 
for the perfect rock to present to their mate. HAHAHA



Snorkelling gear.

HAHAHA. But sadly didn't see any fish.
I think Pulau Payar aka Coral Island you can see.

The sea here didn't have much corals and the water was very murky.
I swam very far out from the beach actually beside I kept looking for fishes.
I think they were a lot underneath me but I COULDNT SEE. lolol.

The one in Thailand I could hehe! A lot of corals and fishes.
I DEFFO WANNA GO SNORKELLING AGAIN.
Or scuba diving. :3

So 3pm we went back to Pantai Cenang again.
Walk walk until 5pm then went back hotel to rest and shower for a bit.


Also bought a pair of Nike running shoes!

I usually buy Nike Free Runs so I thought running shoes are always around RM400.
HAHAHAH. This one is Nike Dual Fusion Run. Retails for RM289 if not wrong.
I got it for RM179 muahahhaha. Feel so accomplished.

I love this shoe! Striking colour and so comfy to walk in.
I have another pink free run as my main but after four months they are wearing out a bit.
HAHAH. What to do, run on the treadmill four/five km few days a week.
The shoe break down like nobody's business

At night we went down to Pantai Cenang again for seafood.
Restaurant Haji Ramli! HAHAHA.

OHMYGATCH. I had crab three days in a row there.
The crab was around RM6/RM8 per 100grams.
200 grams enough for me and boyfie. 

I like chilli thai crab! YUMYUM






Ready to get my hands dirty dy.


After 30 mins, our fried rice, tomyam soup and chilli thai crab were all in our tummies.
Eat until so clean, plate become empty. HAHAHA

Before and after.



Cenang Mall has Starbucks and Chatime.
Boyfie had buy one free on coupon.

I had some raspberry cheesecake.
Half eaten, left in the hotel. HAHAHA.

I remember being real tired on day 2 due to island hopping.
Boyfie napped but I didn't lol.

I ended up knocking out on the bed.
Boyfie said I hog the blankie.
I remember briefly wrestling back blankie half asleep.

HAHAH poor boyfie cold cold.

----------------------------------------------


Day Three! Going home day.

Breakfast, Go-Kart and head to airport.


Kids being kids.



Chose this restaurant. Islandish Village Restaurant. HAHA. Thai Seafood.



Crab, vege soup and thai style fried rice :3

Definitely having a crab addiction at Langkawi.


Carrot juice so refreshing under the hot weather.


Coco Valley Duty Free Mall.

They sell a lot of alcohol and food and whatnot.

Ciggies are cheap here RM7 compared to RM13.50.
Sad, sad. Smoking is such a high-maintenance habit.
The worse scenario is when someone would rather sacrifice eating
to have money for ciggies lol.


But why. Everyone has their own bad habits, dont they?

Head down to Langkawi International Go Kart Circuit next!

It's quite hidden. Drive down straight and turn left from Pantai Cenang road only.
Boyfie knows this place haha.

It drizzled a bit but luckily stopped. Thank you God ^^


My first time trying go kart actually! :3

Sepang is famous for go kart but I've never been there before. Heh.
I know Xuannie goes there with her family.
Go kart is RM30 for 10minutes.

10 minutes sounds short but actually it's quite enough time hehe ^^
I think the guy gave an extra one or two laps.


Me and my big helmet.

HAHAHA. They also give you a cap to cover your hair.



Ready to goooo


HAHAH boyfie so cute help me take this picture.

He was like, abang boleh tangkap gambar sekejap ?


Boyfie go fast like crazy. He was behind me but after that idk where he went already.


Boyfie said the guy will instruct you how to drive.

BUT. HAHAHA. 

All he said was, kaki kanan minyak,
kaki kiri brake.

AND ASK ME TO GO.

Hhahaha you can imagine how wtf I was.

But okies, lucky I have driving license hahahaha



Sumore picha.



Then we headed to Starbucks since we had some time before leaving to airport.
Green tea frappucino!

Starbucks is nice, but I prefer it as once in a while.
I think I prefer passionfruit tea to starbucks lolol.



The flight got delayed an hour later.
I got restless and did jumping jacks in the airport actually.
HAHAHHA. Boyfie was like nooo pls calm down.

Arrived home like 2am due to various delays.
So going home was prettyyy tiring compared to going there.

It was a well spent three days! So much fun hehe.
First time going on a trip like this with boyfie.

I guess the next time we would go somewhere further, a four to five days trip.
Singapore? Thailand? Hong Kong?

Definitely gonna save up more for further trips.
I spent RM800 ish 900 ish this trip I think.
Which is pretty okay because I bought stuff here and there
and ate here and there.

I love the beach always heheee.
And it was nice to have boyfie guiding me and taking care of me.
MUAHAHA. SAVE MONEY FOR NEXT TRIP


End of post buai buai lublub ^^







9 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. $$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
    Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

    Full name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone number:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:

    E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Ferooz,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan.1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete