Thursday, 27 November 2014

Gangnam 88, DPC, Sushi Mentai



Hello

Life has been pretty smooth sailing as of late. 
So fast it's gonna be December. And then bye bye to 2014!
December is total holiday mood lol.

This was on Tuesday.
Gangnam 88 with boyfie :3
The branch at Sunway Giza.

Surprisingly, they are open until 1AM 0,0
The one in Solaris is more packed deffo.

I love Japanese, Korean and Thai food :3
So Asian right? HAHAHA


Nomnom. A lot of food lol.

Boyfie bought the groupon voucher. Super worth it lol!
The last time we ate here it was around RM90 (without voucher)
This time it's only RM35 for 2! 

http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-selangor/gangnam-88-5/719161206


YUMYUM. Boyfie got the voucher because he knows I like bibimbap :3

Gave him the beef on top thou I don't eat beef ehehe.


Boyfie had rice burger with beef inside.


Actually, no special occasion.
It was a Tuesday night and both of us were free.
HAHAHAH.

Nevertheless there were quite a lot of people
out for food and drinks after work,
eventho it was a weekday.

Hmm, compare Malaysia now and 2010 is really a big difference.
Nowadays there is price inflation, petrol increase.
And I remember way back we didn't even have 
Victoria's Secret, Uniqlo or H&M.
And there was no Desa Park, Maluri was the place to go.
OH MY! How things have changed.

Ehehe. I was really hungry too that night.
Because the whole day I only had one bread and fruits 
and I went gym.


NOMNOMNOM.

The side dishes can be refilled too, as always.
I like the fishball! 



After that, tummy had extra space for dessert. ^^
They have a little ice cream bar, so I took
a pig pig one which is strawberry and choco flavour.

I love tutti frutti! And frozen yogurt!


Oh oh tee dee.

Off shoulder top from Bershka.
Military skirt from Kitschen.
Wedges from Ipanema.
Canapa bag from Prada.

----------------------------------------------------

On a sidenote, lol a random hater left a message at the chatbox.

It used to irked me a lot the first time it happened.
But after a while you'll just be like.

Why care so much about an anon hater who sits behind a computer
just to type mean things. Lol. Quite funny actually.

Three things to describe this type of people is-
jealous, lifeless and shameless.

I mean. You have so much time to type mean comments.
Why don't you find something better to do?

To me, I'm like okay. I don't even know who you are.
So why should I care so much about a petty anon who's
just jealous and has nothing better to do.

You want me to take you seriously,
man up and bitch it right in front of my face.
Otherwise, hide behind your computer like the little faggot you are.

-----------------------------

Okies moving on to the more important things in life :3

Last Saturday was going all the way to Setia Alam 
for cousin's daughter's full moon. 



Asymmetrical green dress from Kitschen!
This dress is about 3 years old if not wrong.
And it's quite special to me because it
reminds me of tinkerbell lolol.

Mummy just told me I'm an Autumn in terms of color analysis.
My mummy is learning fashion styling. Hahaha so interesting!
I'm Autumn because I have warm undertones.
Green, yellow and orange suit me. 


Whoops fail shot.





The 80s and 90s generation. HAHAH.
One of them isn't but cannot tell so it's okay.
#agedoesn'tmatter



Scott my cousin.

He helped me to play pirate kings!

The app that has taken facebook by storm recently.
HAHAH. Before this was meowchat I think.

At first I thought it was so annoying.
Then I got curious.
Then I downloaded it and I'm doomed lol.
It's quite addictive but promotes vengefulness.

I even got so far to delete the game because I didn't want to
feel so pressured T.T I was top 3 in the leaderboards out of 300 plus.
Then my boyfie kept playing it and I download it back lol.
HAHAHHA

For me the trick to playing this game is simple-
KEEP CALM AND BE POOR.


------------------------------------------------

This was today!



Eheh I kind of like the way he looks at me.

I guess we are quite PDA sometimes
but I just think that... love is precious
And right now I'm just enjoying it as much as I can.

To love another person
but also not forgetting to love yourself :3

And of course! also have to balance we college, family, friends, ETCTECT



hello big kiddie.

We just went to Desa Park to do some errands.
I needed to buy doggie food cos Dad's out of town!


We had Sushi Mentai for brunch.

Boyfie wanted Thai food actually but I was like sushiiii.
Hehe. I love thai food when I'm craving spicy thou, espo pineapple fried rice!

Their pink plates are RM1.80, red plates are RM2.80.
You can imagine how cheap everything is.

I love their mango sushi!! New one. Fell in love when I tried it today.
Boyfie likes the unagi. Super worth it yooo


We ate quite a lot but it was only RM40 for two. Hehe.
And it was a satisfying meal too.

For me, I'm not too picky with food.
Especially sushi.

Even the worst sushi is still sushi to me. HAHAHHA.
I reary love sushi lol. Popiah too.

Actually I like eating a lot of things :3 slurps

-------------------------------







This was Tuesday! College.

True to what mummy said. HAHAH. Yellow suits my skin tone.
I have warm undertones!


This is my colour chart.

Apparently no matter how tanned or fair I get I will still be autumn,
because I have warm undertones.

Maybe I will be like autumn or medium autumn. lolol.
U can google color analysis yourself and figure out with one you are !

Shall refer to this colour chart next time I go shopping for clothes eheheh.




And this was last Sunday at Chinoz with family.

That's all this post!

Tata! Loves~~~














No comments:

Post a Comment